SPECIAL CHAPTER #2🦋

So I've noticed most of y'all are silent readers and it's kind of nervous for me because you don't comment your thoughts and I don't know if you like the story or not. So I intentionally cut this one-shot, for a challenge. 30 comments to unlock Part 2: Rewrite the stars. Good luck!

_____

GIYUSHINO FANFIC:
BEHIND THOSE WORDS

PART I: FALLING OVER AGAIN

She felt shivers ran down her spine as she felt someone's presence beside her. She turned her gaze and was shocked to see the Water Pillar sitting down beside her.

‘Since when did he got there? I didn't even felt his presence nearing.’

“Konbanwa, Tomioka-san” She greeted.

Only to be responded by a nod. She mentally rolled her eyes. ‘Can the spirit of politeness possess him even just for a day?’

“A horde of demons, huh? You did well to return”  she fixed her posture when she heard Oyakata-sama said.  He was caressing the Kusugai crow who was fainting on his lap. “Reports from the past missions said it's unusual for demons to be working together. Especially because of their lust for power, they rather work alone so that they can eat more prey's...”

“Many of my childrens have died, one of those demons may be a part of the Twelve Kizuki. I have to send a Hashira then...”

They straightened up when Hinaki and Nichika turned their gazes at their direction.

Without any word, they got his message.

“As you wish”

***

“There don't seem to be any survivors around here” I approached their bodies one by one to checked their pulses. They are indeed dead.

“Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke left the mansion for this mission a few hours before I got the call from Oyakata-sama....” a feeling of discomfort was blooming inside her. ‘No, their strong, they're still alive.’

Hearing what she just said, it took Giyuu's attention. He also started to feel the same and started to over think of what might happened to the trio, but a small part of his brain was telling him to trust them.

“Let's go...” he said impatiently.

The news about Tanjiro being a wielder of the very first breathing form had already reached him. He has reached the conclusion that maybe that was the reason why he can't master the water breathing. ‘That breathing form is enough to protect them...’

They were running in the middle of the deep and dark forest, not knowing where to go. He was observing the girl beside him as he was sure she was worried about the trio.

He felt he was obliged to say something even though he is not, he was about to speak when she did.

“Isn't the moon lovely tonight?”

His brows tilted upwards. That wasn't the first words he expected to hear. He actually thought she would speak out her worries about the trio. And why does she keeps telling him that? They have gone through countless joint missions and she would always tell him that almost every night. Not just in missions but also when he visits her estate and stay the night there. Heck, she would even tell him that even in the nights the moon wasn't out. Perhaps those words has hidden meaning? Maybe he should ask her after this mission.