CHAPTER 10🌊

SHINOBU KOCHO

“I'm not disliked by people”

‘I'm not disliked by people’

What?

What was that?

That wasn't a product of my imagination right? There was a voice who also said that— No. . . .

No. . . I kind of expected to hear that response. But why? It was almost like it was just normal.

It was like I predicted that that was gonna be his answer and it was indeed! But How? Why?

Oh god, I swear I'm gonna go mad if that man is still around me for the next moments. Damn it, I have to get away.

I just smirked at him and didn't say anything before turning away, walking out of the gym. I clutched on my chest that is now slowly soothing down. Great! However, the pain was still there.

Argh! Why am I feeling like this? Being nervous around people? Stuttering? That is sooo not me! What happened to the calm and composed Shinobu Kocho who has all the aspects of a perfect 19th century lady? Heck I even bursted out laughing!

I heaved a deep breath before heading my way towards the Cafeteria.

***

I took a sip on the soda while scrolling through my phone.

Seems like Koyuki is having a hard time signing up. It's not very uncommon, really. It's the Music Club. It's one of the most common club in every school so I wouldn't be shocked if they had tons of applicants.

I couldn't see anything interesting in my social media accounts so I decided to visit the school social media platforms.

There was nothing interesting in Nstagram and Tweeter so I check Acebook next.

It was as typical as what you see in a normal school page. Announcements, Meetings, Big Events and Of Course! You know that post everytime their students would win Competitions?

But I was quite impressed that they still uploded and gave their gratitude to those students who failed to enter the next rounds or completely lost. My old school don't do that, they only cared about the winners and won't even look at those students who had did their very best but still lost.

That's really one of the things I don't like there, and also the students were too sassy and their rich status has altered their head and would look down to those who were in public school, heck, some of those they look down are even richer and more intelligent than them.

I'm not exaggerating, I still have some friends there. They were nice people tho all they talk about is Makeup and Boys, to which I can't relate. I didn't really mind that kind of environment as long as it won't affect me and through the years I've been going there, it gladly didn't.

Until last school year when Kanao entered Junior High School. Last year was also Kanae-nee and Shinazugawa-san decided to live together and so, Genya moved in with us. He was in the same batch as Kanao but he is a student here.

Everything was normal and the school year was going smoothly. Not until 3rd semester had come.

She started complaining about her classmates and the environment the school has. Her classmates would always invite her shopping and going out, which she had a hard time declining.

“Not only they had invited me to go shopping, those girls are a bunch of party people and already have tons of Ex boyfriends despite being 14. Everytime we cross paths with some random cute boy they would always flex my single status and would secretly pass my phone numbers to them.”