CHAPTER 5🌊

Wherever you are in the world

I swear I'll find you

I know someday

We will be together again

In a place

Where fate and destiny could never take a hold of us

When that day come's

I swear

I will never let you go again...

Someday....

Kocho

Those words from her dreams flashed in her mind as she was staring at the man's sapphire orbs.

For some reasons, she can't avoid her gaze from those eyes. She can't hear nor see anything around except for him. It was as if she was in her own world with him. Those eyes..... why do I feel like I have seen them somewhere?

The man's eyes were cold yet it gives her warmth, it was lifeless yet it's making her heart lively, it was mysterious and tranquil. Staring at his eyes is like staring onto eternity. It was like an ocean. It was like of an ocean.

“Kocho” a small gasped escaped from her small lips when he suddenly called her.

The man seems to be dumbfounded by his sudden action too, yet he was fast to redeem his self. “Where are you going? The assembly is about to start” his cold voice sent shivers down her spine.

She insensibly retrieved her arm and bowed in sorry and respect. “Gomene, I... left my purse at the car..... I.. have all my cash there and i..if I don't—” Giyuu's brows are getting more furrowed as he listened. Not minding the whispers of the students around. But what she was about to say when a voice from behhind her interrupted.

“Shinobu? What are you doing out— Oi, oi what do you think you're doing to her” A scarred man appeared from behind her. He hastily grabbed Shinobu's arms from his grasp and hide her on his back.

The man was staring daggers at Giyuu. A man on his 20's wearing a police uniform. He has a lot of badges. A messy silver white hair and a well built body.

She felt something light hitting her legs when the man pulled her on his back. She looked down and saw her purse ob the man's grasp.

“My, purse” she lowly muttered and immediately grabbed the lace from his hands. The man didn't even react when she did. She the noticed he went stiff.

“Shinazugawa-san?” she called out, looking up to his tall figure. “Shinazugawa-san?” she poked his arms.

He was a little startled and looked back at her. He looked dumbfounded and seems lost on his thoughts. He blinked and redeemed his self and sighed.

“Are you okay? Did this bitch did anything to you?” he asked.

Shinobu was surprised when his tone was so calm and was more gentle. He usually speaks rather loudly and roughly. If there's ever a time she see's him speak with that tone. It was when he is talking to her sister.

Before she could even said a word, Giyuu spoked and explained the situation. “She was running out of Auditorium and almost tripped herself if I hadn't catch her arm.”

The man only glared at him. “Then... why are you...” Shinobu was now wierded out by his sudden change of attitude. She can't believe her eyes. Sanemi Shinazugawa ia stuttering! “Tsk. Nevermind. Just go and leave my sister alone, Tomioka.” he stared down on his ID