5. Christmas at the Burrow

Mr. and Mrs. Weasley had come back home the day before Christmas Eve. Molly hugged everyone once she came home, and was ecstatic when the twins had told her the news about the home they had gotten. "I'm so proud of you boys!" she cheerfully said, before bringing them both into a hug again. Her demeanor suddenly changed at the realization that the boys wouldn't live in the burrow anymore. "Promise me, you'll both come to visit!" she said as she pointed a finger at her boys.

Fred grabbed his mother's hand and pointed it to Fallon, "Her too! She's moving in with us, while everyone else will still be guests!" he winked when she looked at him, Fallon didn't think she would also be moving in, she only thought the room she was going to decorate for herself would be for occasional visits. "Me?" she asked, only to have Fred and George nod at her. Molly faced Fallon now, "You're leaving me too! I still remember the day the boys brought you here for Christmas, my dear," Molly recalled before hugging Fallon, "You better take care..." she then looked at Fred and George, "And you both, better take care of each other and Fallon! She's strong but she also can't do every chore herself." 

Without even thinking, Fred blurted out, "I'm not going to make my girlfriend do house chores mum! We can all split them, evenly!" Everyone looked at Fred, then at Fallon, before settling their sight on a shocked Molly. "When did you two—" 

"Mum you know I've always fancied her and that she always fancied me, hell you all knew! So how is it a shock that we're together now?" Fallon's face slowly got red, when Fred suddenly yelled out, "RON WAS SNOGGING HERMIONE LAST WEEK ON THE COUCH!" to turn attention away from them.

Molly turned around to face Ron, "RONALD WEASLEY! YOU DID WHAT, WHERE?!" she then turned to Hermione with a softened expression, "I don't blame you, dear, and I'm so happy for you and my son," she crooned. She then returned her gaze to Fred, "Bringing up something your brother did, will not turn away attention from you for long, Fred!" 

Suddenly Molly turned to Ginny, "Why has no one complained about you? Or George?" she questioned. "What about Harry!" George yelled out. "Harry has never done anything wrong or disrespectful in this house, unlike you all!" she said pointing at her redheaded and freckled children. Everyone else laughed at Molly's statement, leaving her a bit confused. 

"Hermione and Fallon caught Ginny and Harry having sex, last week!" blurted out Ron. Harry looked at Ron and Ginny had an expression of pure anger, "It was only once unlike Fred and Fallon!" Harry yelled, then mouthed "Sorry " to Fallon. "You little rat, at least no one walked in on us!" she responded as Fred held her back.

Fallon got loose from Fred's grip and threw herself at Harry, they were rolling around and fighting with each other. Then all hell broke loose. Fred and Ron were hitting each other while Ginny held Ron still so Fred could hit him harder. Hermione was watching everything with George, both occasionally letting out an "Ouch" or "Oi" while wincing at the fights. "Well what have you done, then, George?" Molly questioned him, once again as she ignored the kids fighting and rolling on the ground. It was a very normal thing in the family, if there had been an entire day without a fight, then it would be concerning. 

"Well, I did tell Angelina I also liked men," he said as he blushed. Molly was taken back by his words, "You did?" she asked. When George nodded, she let out a shriek of happiness, "I'm so proud of you George, how did she react?" 

"Better than I thought, mum, she hugged me and said she still loved me, then thanked me for being honest with her," Molly's smile became wider, "Invite her over for Christmas, dear!" she suggested wanting to get to know her more now. George smiled at his mother, "I would but seeing that they're all trying to kill each other, I'd rather just have her go to Draco Malfoy's dinner party."