6. Toxic

Babes I know I'm lazy as fuck so I put the pictures of what Fallon (eft), Hermione (middle), and Ginny (right) are going to wear to the dinner party, so y'all don't have to go to previous chapters and find the one I first put this picture in - Sloan Belle }

Today was the day of Draco's dinner party, and Angelina had arrived the previous day, and stayed in Fallon's room, that was really Percy's, while Fallon slept on the floor. Fallon woke up earlier than usual to sneak into Fred's bed. She had gotten up while it was still dark, she met a sleepy George in the hall who was also going to sneak into a bed, specifically her's that Angelina was on. "Are you going to Fred's bed?" George asked in a whisper, "Yeah, are you going to my bed with Angie?" Fallon responded and asked in a whisper, "Yeah," George whispered.

Usually Fallon would tell him to not have sex on her bed, but it wouldn't be her bed for long, they had finished renovating their home and were fully moving in tomorrow. "Have fun, Georgie," Fallon said as she walked towards the room where Fred slept and shared with Ron, Harry, and George. "You too, Fallon" George said as he walked into her room. 

Fred groaned as Fallon wrapped herself in his sheets, "It's me, Freddie," she said yawning. Fred raised his head a bit, and in his sleepy and slurred speech said, "You better not take my blankets... I will bite you..." before putting his head against his pillow again and resuming his snores. Fallon would normally laugh at his remarks but her tiredness had her out cold within seconds. Something about Fred's scent and snores lulled her to sleep, quicker than anything else. Before she knew about vampiric nature, she never understood why it was so hard to fall asleep, but now her nocturnal nature couldn't stand a chance against Fred's ability to lull her to sleep. 

Hours passed by, Fred was still snoring and Fallon was still covered from head to toe in his blankets. She could hear Ron sleep talking, she used to think the twins were being dramatic about how bad it was, but she learned it the hard way. Occasionally, she heard Ron mutter, "Do you want it faster 'Mione?" or "Fuck, you feel so tight,"

Fallon couldn't take Ron's sleep talking anymore. She threw a pillow at him, "Stop 'Mione! I'll give you head, right now..." he groaned. Fallon's eyes opened wide in shock before she covered herself with Fred's blankets, trying to drown out the words of Ron. 

Fred groaned, and restlessly moved in his sleep, as his slumber was disturbed by Ron. "Shut up Ron!" he called out, "Hermione isn't here, and especially not fucking you!" Fallon suppressed a laugh, as she felt Fred move closer to her. He seemed to have forgotten that she had crawled into bed with him, overnight. He rolled over and laid on top of her, as he went back into a deep sleep, squishing her, but she didn't mind since it was like her weighted blanket that she abandoned in her room. 

They were woken up by a very happy George, "Wakey, wakey! It's time for breakfast!" He called out as he banged pots together, "Wait where's Fallon?" Fred asked, confused, "I swear, she came in the night," he scratched his head, wondering if he had dreamed it. "I'm under you, asshole!" Fallon said in a muffled voice, as she smacked Fred's back to get his attention. "Oh shit!" he yelled as he jumped off of her. "How did you get there?" he asked, blushing wildly as he rubbed the back of his neck and sheepishly smiled at her. 

"Magic." she said as she stared angrily at Fred. "Are you mad at me?" Fred pouted, knowing she hated making him sad, and her staring angrily at him was something that made him sad. Fallon sighed, "No... I actually slept quite peacefully, except the moments that Ron talked in his sleep." 

~~~~~~

Later on in the day, they were getting ready for the dinner party, Fallon had forgotten her earrings in the bathroom, when we went to get them, she saw the door was closed. She was about to knock when she heard Angelina crying, "Angie? Are you alright?" Fallon asked. Angelina opened the door and harshly pulled Fallon inside, "No I'm not!" she cried out, "Look!" she said signaling to her hand.