12. The Healer's Boy

Charlie went back to Romania to look for Larissa, since they had never met up or seen each other at the hospital, just as sunrise was about to happen he found Larissa laying on the ground, unconscious. He saw blood on one of the spikes that the gate had to ward off unwelcome guests, he thought it was Larissa's blood until he got closer to her. She had no wounds on her body, instead she had dried blood stains on her face from the blood that had leaked from her ears, eyes, and mouth, and seemingly most bones in her body had broken. Charlie leaned down to pick Larissa's body and heard a low breath sound. He quickly picked her up and took her inside the house, so the sun wouldn't harm her in her vulnerable state. 

As he got into the house with Larissa, he saw Orlok who was cradling Joliette's body in his arms as he kneeled on the floor. Charlie took out his wand and pointed it towards him, "I mean no harm, I simply want to mourn my wife," Orlok responded as he gently kissed Joliette's forehead. "Is she really dead? Or are you fucking with me?" Charlie asked, keeping his wand steadily pointed at Orlok as he had the perfect spell in mind to use on him in case he tried to attempt something. When he let Charlie get close to check if Joliette was really dead, he kept his eyes on Charlie in case he wanted to destroy his wife's body. Charlie saw Joliette wasn't breathing and that she had the wound from the fence, he let out a breath of relief before apparating to St Mungo's for Larissa's injuries.

Molly screamed when Charlie had called her, "What do you mean, is she..." Molly didn't dare to say anything else, in case Adelia was within earshot. "Thank you for updating us, Charlie. Any word on Fallon?" she asked, hoping to hear good news. Molly lightly smiled when she heard what Charlie had said, "They don't know exactly when she'll wake up but they're pretty confident she can heal herself, especially because of her quarter-vampire status."

"Does that mean, Larissa has a chance too?" Molly asked as she made eye contact with Adelia, who was playing with Hermione, Molly warmly smiled at Adelia, not wanting her to suspect anything odd. "Yes, they're even more certain with her, since she has more of the vampire genetics."

George heard his mum on the phone, and ran down the stairs as he put on his shoes and jacket, "Is it Fred?" he asked as Molly was talking to Charlie, she mouthed "No it's Charlie," to George. "Tell him I'll be right there," George mouthed back as he took out his wand. When he left, Molly interrupted Charlie, "Dearie, can you tell Fred that George is going there right now to be with him?"

George popped into Fallon's room, "Holy fuck!" he said as he saw how bruised and bandaged up she was. He quickly ran to the opposite side of where Fred was. Harry and Ginny were still sleeping, Fleur had gone to get food from the cafeteria for everyone, and Charlie was outside talking to Molly on the phone. He ran his hand through Fallon's hair that was matted with blood, "What the hell did that bitch do to her?" George asked as he held out his other hand for Fred to hold. 

Fallon had a breathing tube in, along with patches on her head and over her heart. They were transmitting her heartbeat and brain signals on a machine that steadily beat. Most of her face was bruised and swollen, and the bruises ran along her arms as far as George could see. Her whole left arm had a cast on, and she had a boot on for her ankle that Joliette had shattered. "In the night, they realized she had some brain swelling and bleeding from the head injuries and they had to rush in a muggle surgeon, that's married to a wizard, to operate on her," Fred lightly said as he squeezed Fallon's hand. 

"How about her broken bones? They can fix those magically!" George was confused as to how they couldn't fix the other injuries. "They were able to fix most of her broken ribs but the rest of the broken bones have to heal on their own. They had to be re-broken since they were two months old and weren't treated until yesterday," Fred hated talking about this but he knew George was just as worried as he was.