15. The Haunting of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes

{ Welcome back babes! I know a lot of us have been having a hard time whether it's because of quarantine, personal/family issues, or family deaths due to Covid or other reasons, I wanted to give y'all a spooky & funny chapter, because one thing I love when I'm not feeling like myself is watching horror movies, and spooky tv shows even if they're cartoons. So I thought why not try to make y'all smile with one of my favorite remedies! I recommend playing halloween/spooky instrumental music to get into the mood for this chapter (it's actually what I'm listening to while writing!), and get into a comfortable position to read and enjoy this chapter! - Sloan Belle }

A week after game night, Molly and Arthur had left to visit Charlie since they hadn't been able to talk much when he had brought Fallon to the hospital. They were all going to go until Percy had accidentally told them about their game night before leaving for his home, which had made Molly angry. She wasn't upset that they had gotten violent, instead she was angry that they had a game night without her and Arthur. After all they did start this around two years ago, in order to get the kids to bond with each other. They were also prone to the violence that game night caused between everyone, once her and Arthur did start arguing with each other while they played Charades, before they started hexing each other when they realized they had lost to Ron and Hermione. 

So instead of taking all of them to Romania, they left Fallon, George, and Fred in charge of the others before running out the door and into the car. All they heard from Molly and Arthur as they shoved in the others into Dragonwyck was, "We love you all! Take care!" They didn't even know they were being dumped or staying in Dragonwyck. Molly and Arthur had told Ron, Ginny, Hermione, and Harry that they were going to pick up Fallon and the twins, who were also under the impression that they were getting picked up, before they had left the burrow. 

"Did she just..." Ginny said but trailed off when everyone nodded. They were all packed and ready for Romania but instead they had gotten abandoned. Fallon ran into the living room with all her bags, hoping they didn't leave without her (which they would) but dropped when she saw that they were all here without Molly and Arthur. "This is their revenge for game night, isn't it?" Fallon asked, which was also answered by everyone else nodding. "Of course, it is..." she trailed off as she picked her bags up and went over to the fireplace. She touched the edge of it and thought of Romania, specifically near where Charlie lived, they wouldn't be able to get rid of them easily. "No!" Fred protested before he touched he edge and thought of the joke shop, "We are not going to go with them, we are going to show them that it was a mistake to leave us!" 

George caught on to what Fred was trying to say. "Good idea Fred!" he called out before letting Fred continue on, "We're going to have fun here, the house is in Diagon Alley, above from the shop. Ron and Harry, you both go get stuff from Honeydukes then go get breakfast for us..." He took out his wallet and had gave them some money before listing some things they should absolutely get. George turned to Ginny and Hermione, "Can you both go into the burrow, and steal some butterbeer from mum and dad?" he asked, to which they happily agreed to. If they were going to have fun, they should get back at Molly and Arthur somehow, as well. 

Ron and Harry swung open the door, thinking they were going to step on flat land, as they did when they had arrived, but before anyone could say anything they both had fallen down the stairs, all that was heard was their grunts as they rolled down the first flight, then when they went down the second flight Ron screamed out, "HARRY YOU ELBOWED MY BLOODY EYE!" making everyone poke their heads out the door to see if they had finished falling or not. 

They saw Harry as he stood up and gave them a thumbs up, "We're alright!" he called out as he smiled brightly. "Speak for yourself..." Ron mumbled loudly, as Harry helped him up. Hermione and Ginny lightly shook their heads in embarrassment for their boyfriends. "At least you aren't dead!" Fallon said with a smile as she returned the thumbs up toward Harry.