27. Girl Gone Wild

{ Welcome to a new chapter babes, as you see the title was inspired by the song of the same name by the queen, Madonna. I may be biased but this may be one of the funniest chapters I've ever written. And you'll see why! Very quickly I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who stayed despite taking so long to update. Being a senior is hard as hell and it's been so hard to balance things, especially since I've started going to my classes in person. So thank you and I hope that my schedule gets balanced soon!

Remember to vote on this story (click the star), and tell me what your thoughts/reactions/questions/etc. Happy readings! - Sloan Belle }

It was 1 am and most peacefully slept in their beds. Snores filled the rooms and the quiet homes, and some even filled the area outside of the home. While not everyone slept, some were quiet, so that they wouldn't disrupt anyone's slumber, while others weren't so quiet...

"Who the hell has a bachelorette party two days before the wedding?!" A voice called out, filling the empty halls of the home. "Astoria, that's just her trying to ruin your plans. Don't let her be the reason that your original plans change!" Fallon had been talking to three people on the same phone call, as she was walking out of her room and down the hallway so that she could sit in the kitchen. "See, even Hermione agrees with me! She never does!"

"And you believe her? Throughout my childhood, I would always see her with an alcoholic drink in her hand!" She opened the fridge to try to locate some fries that George had brought back for her since he and Fred had gone on a 'Brother-Bonding Day' earlier. "Yes! Yes! Exactly what Ginny just said!"

She found the container of fries and took it out of the fridge before tossing it into the microwave and putting two minutes on it. As it reheated, she sat on the counter, continuing to talk on the phone with them. "You made me your maid of honor, Astoria. I'm supposed to be deciding these things, and I'm sure they made this rule because the brides start getting a little crazy when it gets closer to the wedding." Fallon opened the microwave door, a second before it was supposed to start beeping since she didn't want to wake up Fred and George.

When they had come back, many hours ago, they had immediately gone to bed and were fast asleep when she had gotten home. According to Tasha, who had called George earlier, they were in the muggle world with Harry and Ron, planning where they would take Draco for his bachelor party, and they had been making a very detailed list that included a rollerskating rink and an amusement park, where they were determined to ride every attraction and get drunk.

"Personally speaking, the extended Malfoy family is very annoying, and they'll make you want to hit them. Maybe being a tad bit drunk on your wedding day will help deal with them!" Fallon tried convincing her, as she took a fry from the container, before taking another. She took the container into her hands and started walking towards her room, at the end of the hall, so that she could put a silencing spell on the room. "We're not shaming you as she did, but we are saying that you need to start worrying less about their views."

She kicked the door closed, balancing the container with one hand and the phone with the other, before setting the container on her bed. She listened to the conversation on the phone, not daring to object to anything that was being said because she agreed with everything. She got her wand from her vanity and wordlessly cast a silencing spell on her room.

"Well, since we're doing it tomorrow then you should get some sleep instead of arguing with us! We're going to stay out late, and we can't have the bride falling asleep at her party." Fallon warned, she had been on the call with them for hours, and it had been the third call of the day between the four of them. Astoria left the call first, knowing that it was late and that she was too tired to continue with the call. "I'm not forcing you to hang up, I'm giving you suggestions—"