9. Come With Me

{ Hello! We are now back to our normal story! This chapter is spicy (yes even in the beginning) so beware if you don't like detailed sexual scenes! Also this takes place two months after the chapter titled ' Just Me and You'- Sloan Belle }

It was a normal day for them all. They woke up at 8 am, made breakfast, ate at 9 am, got dressed at 10 am, and opened the shop by 11 am. It seemed like a normal day, at least to Fallon, but Fred and George were more secretive than usual.

Fallon hoped that they weren't planning to prank her, she wouldn't survive another prank after the last one. Fred and George thought it was funny to set firecrackers all around her room that activated when she moved to get off the bed. It was Fred's revenge after Fallon refused to sleep in his room for one night. Fallon had decided to wear a black skirt with a long sleeve burgundy shirt, for today, she wanted more mobility in case someone decided to try to set off the firework display, again.

Before they opened, Fred pulled Fallon into the office he shared with George, but George was still fixing some faulty shelves, that had dropped some love potions. Fallon yelped at the sudden pull, but stopped when Fred crashed his lips onto her's. He plunged his hand under Fallon's skirt, and moved her underwear to the side, he slowly started rubbing her clit with his thumb, before quickening his pace. Moans escaped Fallon's mouth, as Fred grunted and bucked his hips towards her involuntarily. 

"Do you wanna play a game, Fallon?" Fred whispered into her ear as he gently nibbled it. She was shocked by his sudden question, but she kept her cool demeanor, she refused to give him the satisfaction. "Sure, Freddie, I wanna play a game," Fallon seductively whispered back as she pulled away and looked at him with hunger. He smirked before putting something into her heat, the coldness of it made her yelp. Soon the item started vibrating, Fallon drowsily looked up at Fred, "This is going to be so much fun," Fallon said as she licked her lips before kissing him roughly. 

Fred grinned at Fallon's optimism, but what he didn't know was she expected hell. "Try to not cum, darling," he said before the vibration stopped. Fred saw the confused look on Fallon's face and lightly chuckled, "I can turn it on and off with my wand, it's one of our prototypes for the new line."

He was still roughly rubbing her clit in a fast pace, making Fallon lightly moan, "I don't mind being a test dummy, for these products," Fred put his hands on her hips, and gripped them tightly, "Be a good girl, today," he whispered before trailing kissed down her jaw, and down her neck.

Fred stopped rubbing her clit, and fixed her underwear. He trailed his hand down from her heat, to her inner thigh, leaving goosebumps on her skin. He licked his fingers clean as his dark eyes looked deeply into her grey eyes. She kneeled down, keeping her eyes on his, and slowly pulled down his pants.

"Beg for it," Fallon said as her fingers tugged at the waistband of his boxers, Fred groaned as he tightly shut his eyes, not wanting to give in. All the time they hadn't been able to be intimate was getting to both of them, but mostly to him, he bit his tongue, but Fallon was having too much fun to just let him go.

She pulled down his boxers, letting his erection be free. Fred looked up towards the ceiling, not wanting to make eye contact with Fallon. She grinned, knowing she was getting a reaction. Fallon grabbed his erection with one of her hands and slowly thrusted the base of it, "If you want to fuck my face, beg for it, Fred."

"Please..." Fred whispered lightly, that Fallon barely heard it. "Louder!" Fallon said as she stopped thrusting. "Please keep going, don't stop!" Fred whined as he clenched his jaw tightly. She continued to thrust as she licked her lips, and slowly lowered her face closer to Fred's erection. He looked down into her eyes, as she slowly took his length in. He grabbed the back of her head, and thrusted himself into her mouth, causing Fallon to stop thrusting his base.