1. Crash Into Me

"Fred Weasley!" yelled Molly as soon as she heard a crash in the living room. "Let go of your brother, this instant!" Both Fred and George came tumbling into the kitchen but never stopped throwing punches and each other. What Mrs. Weasley did not expect was for the rest of the inhabitants of the burrow to spill into the kitchen. 

"Sorry mum!" both Fred and George repeated whenever they would circle back to her. Molly crossed her arms in a disapproving manner. A small thin figure emerged from the crowd. 

"Fallon, dear! Can you help me with dinner?" Molly asked as she looked at Arthur very angrily, for not stopping Fred and George. "Of course, Mrs. Weasley, I'll just go get an apron" Fallon said as she walked further into the kitchen. 

"Watch out!" Fred and George said, but it was too late. They had crashed into Fallon.

Fallon yelped but it was quickly cut off. "Frederick Gideon Weasley and George Fabian Weasley! Stop fighting, right this minute!" Molly shouted. Both Fred and George quickly got off each other, they both apologized to Molly and Fallon.

"It's alright, I wasn't hurt" Fallon responded to their apology. When she went towards the stove, she felt an increasing pain on her right leg that caused her to limp. "Are you sure you're alright, dear?" Molly asked again. Fallon looked down, towards her right leg, she had fallen on that leg with her whole weight. 

"Thank you for worrying Mrs. Weasley but I'm alright." Fallon took out her wand, "Accio flour" and a small sack of flower flew towards her arms.

"What are you planning on making, Fallon?" Molly asked, curiously. Fallon smiled at Molly before answering, "Cornish pasties, my grandmother would always make them for me as a child." 

"I'll make them, dear, go out and talk with them all, I doubt you can keep up with me on that leg." Molly said with a wink when she talked about Fallon's injured leg.

Fallon shyly smiled, before taking her apron off and limping out of the kitchen.

When she walked into the dining room, she saw the rest of the Weasley's along with Harry and Hermione sitting down. The only space left for her was next to Fred Weasley.

Fallon sat down, and smiled at everyone. "How's the leg? I'm sorry for what happened" Fred turned to ask her. "I'm alright, Freddie, no harm no foul" Fallon lightly laughed at the concerned face of Fred.

Ron interrupted, "Bloody hell, last time you said that was when a bludger hit you and broke your ribs and your arm" he said as he ate a lump of bread. Everyone stayed silent but then they all bursted out laughing. 

"Admit it, Fallon, you love pain." George joked and nudged Fred as he laughed.

"Shove off, George, at least I didn't hit Voldemort with snowballs when he was attached to Quirrel" Fallon said, reaching over to steal a piece of bread from Ron, but he smacked her hand away. 

The table broke out in laughter again, they all recalled the times they had at Hogwarts. Even Mr. Weasley talked about his days there, and how he met Molly. A story everyone was willing to hear over and over again. 

~~~~~~~~

Ginny turned towards the kitchen, "Mum! Can we play quidditch after dinner?!" she asked. Everyone anxiously stared towards the kitchen, hoping they were allowed. "Of course, Ginny, but you all better not hurt each other!" Molly answered back.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Weasley! Some of us are going to practice while the rest of us have an actual game!" Harry reassured her, as they were all scared of Molly and her anger.

"I call dibs on watching for Fallon and I!" Hermione called out. "What? I'm just looking out for you and your leg" she said when she saw Fallon raising an eyebrow at her.

"Fine, but I will not just stand by. I'd rather commentate on the game" Fallon smirked as she looked everyone except Mr. Weasley in the eyes.

~~~~~~~~

After dinner, they had all ran out the door, piling onto each other in order to get their desired positions. Hermione and Fallon were the last ones out, only because they didn't want to get kicked or elbowed. 

When everyone had taken their positions, Fallon took her wand out. She held it towards herself, and used the amplifying charm to make her voice heard, over Fred and George's argument with Ron. 

"Listen here! I want a good and fair game!" Fallon said, slightly mocking Madam Hooch. Everyone burst out in laughter hearing the familiar saying they always heard before a game.

"Start!" Fallon said before stepping back to sit down. She heard everyone mockingly say "Yes coach!" before flying off.

When she sat back down, she felt Hermione staring at her. "What do you want to say?" Fallon asked, hoping it wasn't anything bad. Hermione's face got bright red from embarrassment, she stuttered as she said, "It's just t-that I've s-seen how you l-look at Fred. Y-you can talk t-to me if you want"

Fallon knew there was no hope of a lie being believed by Hermione, "Alright, I do! But it's not like he fancies me too" she whispered, to make sure no one except Hermione heard. Hermione smiled, "I can find out, if you want." she whispered back as she held Fallon's hand.

"Thank you, Hermione. Although I think we should also talk about what's going on with Ron and you" Fallon said with a smirk, which cause Hermione's face to become more deeply red. "If I tell you, promise you wont tell anyone?" Hermione hastily asked. Fallon nodded. 

"I don't really know, we kissed after destroying a horcrux, but ever since then it's been odd. Almost as if he decided to not want to be with me" Hermione confided. "Knowing he's a Weasley, we should consider that he thinks you're thinking that too." Fallon and Hermione laughed.

Hermione quickly said, "Oi! I think Harry got the golden snitch!"

They rose up from their seats, and Fallon pointed her wand towards herself again. "We have a winner! Harry's team wins!" Fallon smiled, before reversing the charm on the bludger.

~~~~~~~

When everyone had gone to bed, Fallon decided to stay up. She quietly left the room, that both her and Hermione shared, and went outside.

She went into a little shed, that the Weasley's had to contain all the quidditch equipment, among other things. She took out a bludger and her broom to practice. Fallon had always loved quidditch, but she never did get the position she wanted. Instead of being a beater, she became a chaser, but no matter the position she always felt a rush of excitement when playing. 

Fallon bewitched the bludger so it would chase her while she tried to outsmart it. As soon as the bludger started coming towards her, Fallon flew high up into the sky. It followed after her. She ducked under and over trees, flew at a drastically high altitude and then flew down as fast as her broom could take her. The bludger's speed quickened tremendously, Fallon could barely out-fly it. She turned her head to the side, to see if the bludger was still on her tail. 

When she saw it was getting closer, Fallon took out her wand and casted a counter-charm. The bludger fell to the grass as she lowered herself to the ground. Now at a steady yet semi-fast hovering across the ground, she looked forward again.

But what she wasn't counting on, was crashing into Fred Weasley.

Fallon and Fred both fell towards the ground, but Fallon ended up falling on top of Fred. She raised her head a bit, and stammered out an apology. Fred laughed, as he held her shoulders. 

~~~~~

Fred had helped Fallon put back all the quidditch equipment she had gotten. They went back towards the burrow, laughing as quietly as they could. 

Once inside, they said their goodbyes, or at least until the morning. When Fred reached his door, he turned back, "Hey, Fallon?" she turned to face him. Fred snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her in for a gentle kiss, which she returned. He pulled her into a tighter and rougher kiss when she had put her hand on the side of his face. After a few minutes, he pulled back.

"You can always crash into me, darling. It was quite a nice surprise" he whispered with a smirk as he looked into Fallon's eyes. He then let go of her waist, and discretely slipped into his bedroom.