14. Operation Hermione and Ron

A few hours after finding out what gender their future niblings (future nieces or nephews) would be, Fallon and Tasha had sat down on the couch while Fred fell back asleep and George went to the shop that was close by, or directly under them. While Fallon and Fleur were jumping around they may have activated a feature the previous home owner never disclosed with Fred and George. When the revealed the name of Victoire, Fallon and Fleur started jumping and hugging again, with Tasha eventually joining in. In an effort to handle being hit by their bumps, Fallon balanced herself, by placing her hand on the corner of the fireplace, they had somehow managed to jump all the way there. Nothing was noticeable first, until Bill and Fleur had gone back to the burrow, but when George was leaving for the shop, he swung open the door, expecting the ground to remain flat, but he was greeted with a fall down some stairs. "George!" Fred called out as he ran out the door, also falling down those stairs. 

"Fred! George!" Fallon said as she ran towards the door to lean out of the frame, Tasha was behind her, not wanting to get closer just in case she also fell. "Those stairs weren't there earlier," Tasha said with a shrug as she tried to see where George and Fred went. "I'm going down there, stay here Tasha," Fallon said as she walked down the stairs, then down another flight of stairs. She came into the view of Fred and George, "Our home just moved to the top of the shop..." Fred said as George looked around to make sure it was really their shop, which it was. Fallon went up the first flight of stairs to go into Tasha's view, "You can come down! Our home somehow ended up on top of the shop!" she called out, soon hearing Tasha's feet hit each stair. 

"Holy shit, how did this happen?!" Tasha said as she came into the shop. Fred had gone off to call the man that had sold them the house, while George and Fallon just stayed there with Tasha wondering how it could have happened. In the end, they all went back upstairs trying to retrace their moves, since whatever happened must of happened when Bill and Fleur were also here and when they were inside Dragonwyck. 

"I was here..." Fallon said as she pointed at the doorway that she peeked over before seeing Bill and Fleur arrive, "...then I move here to hug Fleur..." she recalled as she moved to where Fleur previously stood, "...then we hugged, and she told me it was a girl, and then we started jumping!" Fallon said as she jumped around the exact spots her and Fleur had, before Tasha joined them. "Yes! Then I joined in!" Tasha called out as she joined Fallon in jumping, just as they had with Fleur. 

"We stopped here, since Fleur had gotten tired!" Fallon called out as George retraced his own steps, starting from when he had come out of his room. "Didn't you lean your hand on that corner?" Tasha asked, before Fallon leaned on it again. She had been thinking about Paris, mostly because she craved cream puffs. Fred had come out of his room as he argued with the previous home owner, "Well we somehow transported on top of my shop, and we would like an explanation..." Fred had started saying as he opened the door to go down to his office in the shop for the papers about the home, when he opened the door he yelled out "WHY THE HELL CAN I SEE THE EFFIEL TOWER?! ARE WE IN PARIS NOW?" Causing George to go next to Fred as Tasha and Fallon tried to peek over their shoulders. 

Fallon and Tasha looked at each other when they realized what had happened, "When I touched that corner of the fireplace, right now, I was thinking of Paris, because of the cream puffs!" Fallon announced as her and Tasha hooked their arms together, "Now we're in Paris!" Tasha hesitantly announced with a big smile that Fallon also did. "You what?!" George said as Fred was still arguing with the previous home owner, Fred covered the part of the phone that he talked into as he said, "Fallon, go touch the corner again and think of where we originally lived... he uncovered the part of the phone, "No, you listen here, we bought this home from you despite your attempts of getting more money out of my brother and I, and you refused to tell us our home magically travels to different parts of the world, whenever a corner of the fireplace is touched!"