18. Her Fiery Soul, His Watery Spirit

{ Hey babes! Welcome back to a new chapter! I wanted to start off this chapter by saying thank you so much for all the support, reads, votes, and comments, so as a thank you I'm making this an extra long chapter! As I'm writing this chapter, I'm wearing a snuggie/blanket while listening to Lady Gaga, and it made me realize that I haven't been active at all on my Instagram or Tik Tok with y'all and I apologize, I've just been going through so much ranging from my classes to a family member passing away that I haven't been that interactive like I usually am. I will try my best in the future to interact with you all, so please bare with me! - Sloan Belle }

Do not read this chapter if you are sensitive to scenes that involve or mention sexual encounters, blood, and knives. If you choose to continue reading despite these warnings, don't blame me if you get triggered :)

When Fallon had finished telling Fred about her dream, that she described as a nightmare, Fred started choking on his laughter uncontrollably, "You and Charlie, together?!" he said with a howling laugh. Which made Fallon scowl at her boyfriend, how could that the only thing his brain stuck onto when it was the least scary part, he literally died in her dream because of a death eater who hadn't been caught yet! "Fred, I'm being serious. It was scary for me! The dream felt so real, and losing you in it, only do date your brother terrified me, because I can't help but think, what if it does happen!" Fallon said as she played with his hair in an effort to calm herself down. 

He massaged her thighs as he further snuggled his head against one, "Don't be scared, I'm not going anywhere! But if I did you better marry George, because I'll be at peace knowing that you married the cheap version of myself instead of someone else!" he purred against her thighs as he gently pressed his lips against them, Fallon slapped his head without a single thought, "Fine, sorry!" he apologized but he didn't take back what he had said, because he heavily meant it. He would rather she be with someone who was treated the same as he was growing up, instead of an older brother he was always jealous of, and one of the siblings his mother clearly favored.

Fred squeezed her thighs with his hands, "I'm not going anywhere, Fallon, no matter how many arguments, fights, and disagreements we have. So get used to me being jealous and clingy!" he announced with a noise of proudness as he tilted his head towards her other thigh. Fallon suddenly got curious as to why he said jealousy, was that why he said those things earlier?

"Why did you tell me all that, in the morning?" Fallon asked, stopping any movement from her body as she held her breath to brace herself for whatever she did wrong. Instead Fred just lightly chuckled, "Promise you won't get mad?" he asked making Fallon's heart skip a beat, "I promise, just tell me," she said as she further braced herself, thinking the reason would be horrible. 

Fred took his wand out of his pocket and summoned a piece of paper, exactly like the one McGonagall had sent them when she had also sent the letter of invitation for an event that would take place in a few days. "I lied, it wasn't a note from McGonagall, it was from Cormac and when I read it, I felt so jealous and insecure that I didn't want to let you read it. I was scared you would leave me!" he explained as he gave Fallon the letter Cormac had written to her before bracing himself for her reaction to the letter. He had been selfish to not give it to her, after all if she wanted to leave him, he couldn't force her to stay despite how much he loved her.

"Fallon Black,

I know and understand you are dating one of the Weasley boys, but I am offering you a chance to leave your poor future with that family and instead be part of my wealthy family, of course by marriage. They will never be able to give you all the items you fancy or the future you want unlike I can. I trust you will choose the better option, which is my offer.