3. A Night to Remember

Contains mature and sexual themes, so please click away from this chapter if you do not like it or if you do not want to read it. Thank you.

Fred had taken Fallon to his room, in order to drink the potion. He knew that once George's potion worse off, he would know which potion he had taken. Fred performed the silencing spell so no wandering Weasley or Harry would know. "Freddie! Tell me what potion you chose!" Fallon was curious to know, as she hadn't seen one like it before.

Fred took it out of his pocket, and gave it to Fallon. "It's a prototype, George and I made. It's like the potion you drank, which gives you euphoria and extreme happiness, but this one gives you sexual euphoria . Considering most potions in our shop are love potions, we decided to keep the theme for this one but we also added a hint of truth serum." As Fallon turned the bottle in her hands, she had an idea. 

"How about I say, you did take it, but we wait to use it with each other?" Fallon suggested, Fred's freckled skin turned a deep red. "You want to use it with me?" his facial expression showed that he was clearly taken back by Fallon.

Fallon smirked, "So did the kisses or should I say make-out session, not mean anything?" she put the potion down on his nightstand. Fallon then walked towards him, her hips swayed as she walked, "Everyone is downstairs, Fallon," Fred took a deep breath, and closed his eyes. He imagined this moment for so long...

"Is Fred Weasley afraid of getting caught? I knew that confidence was misleading—" Fallon said clearly taunting him. "I guess I'll leave, see you later Freddie," Fallon then turned her back on him, to leave, but she felt his muscular arms, snake around her waist.

"Who said I was afraid, darling?" he whispered in her ear. Fallon turned her body to face Fred, her lips crashed into his, she felt him melt at her touch as he removed his hands from her waist, Fallon broke apart the kiss. She walked out of Fred's room, he followed after her, and saw she was walking into Percy's room, now unoccupied.

He closed the door behind them, instead of Percy's usual decor, there was a rug, velvet curtains, and velvet covers for both the bed and pillows. "What happened to Percy's room?" he asked.

Fallon turned on her lamp, to bring some light into the room. "Your mum and I called him, and we asked if I could use the room since Hermione decided to go stay with Ginny, and well our room was quite damaged in the flood." 

Fred took out his wand and put a locking and silence spell on the door, he went towards Fallon and grabbed her by her hair, kissing her deeply. She felt herself lose her balance, but Fred held her up. He slowly pushed his tongue into her mouth, parting her lips to explore, eventually reaching and intertwining their tongues.

Fallon broke the kiss, even if she didn't want it to end, Fred continued to kiss and lightly suck on her neck, with occasional love bites, when Fallon whimpered, it caused Fred to pull away. He looked at her, but all her saw were her gray eyes glimmering. She pulled on the hem of his shirt, while she whimpered lightly. Fred pulled his shirt off, with one hand, as the other held onto Fallon's waist. He backed her onto the edge of the bed, lightly kissing her along her jaw, neck, and shoulder blades, each kiss left her body aching for more.

She wrapped her arms around Fred's neck and kissed him, he grabbed her thighs and pulled her up, so she could wrap her legs around his waist. When she did, his hands moved towards her ass, as he tightened his grip. They collapsed onto the bed, desperately kissing each other, almost as if they would run out of breath if they stopped. Fred moved his lips lower, continuing to kiss, suck, and bite, he pulled his lips away for a moment to unbutton Fallon's shirt, "This reminds me of that time, we walked in on George and Angelina," Fred recalled as his breaths had quickened.