tale as old as time [Thorin]

[Published: 02

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

[Published: 02.02.2021]

Thanks to Starksundeaddaughter for requesting this! I hope you enjoy! Also, I'm sorry I haven't been very active! I've just been a bit busy, but hopefully I will be writing more soon. Also, I've finally published my BBC Merlin fanfic, Crimson Queen, so go check that out if that interests you! Hope you all have a lovely day! Xx

Also...maybe check this hilarious prank on Elijah Wood; I've not laughed like that in a LONG time😂

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Her heart was pounding. The world around her was dead, deceased, destroyed. There was little joy to be found, and no beauty to gaze upon. It had been decimated, sunken as ashes to the ground. Her hands wound around herself, holding herself tightly. She feared she too would fall to the grave in such a grim place. (Y/N) hadn't known such a wasteland could exist. The world she had grown up in was filled with emerald forests and gleaming rivers; the beauty was in abundance. But here...there was nothing. There was only death, only blood, and only distraught. She looked behind her, trying to find a path out of the dystopia- but it was a maze of shadows. She had no choice but to push onwards.

Through the dying brambles and the crooked branches, over the greying leaves and ashen ground, she found her way carefully through the wilderness. The fauna seemed undead- deceased, but still...listening. Whispering. Beckoning. Let a magnet, her heart was drawn back, deeper in the delinquent brush and away from the outskirts. But (Y/N) stayed strong- she stayed out of harms way, following logic rather than attraction.

Her feet suddenly halted, as she beheld something most unexpected. Beyond the debris, there was an empty, dreary clearing, spanning for miles without seeming to end. There was only a tower; a castle. Grimy, old and stony, but it was a somewhere to settle at least. Her face was lighted by a smile. This nightmare will be over soon, she thought, stepping forward and out of the decrepit brush.