7K and new format!

[Published; 20

[Published; 20.02.2021]

Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well!

Firstly, thank you so much for getting this book to 7K reads! It's really incredible to think that this book has made it this far, so thank you to all of you.

Thank you to everyone who votes and comments on my chapters too! All of you always leave such lovely and sweet comments. They honestly make my day; I really I appreciate all of them!

Secondly, I've updated this book to the format is less all over the place! Each character now had its own section, as well as an updated section and a miscellaneous section. Updates will be simply updates on this book, or chapters like these. Miscellaneous are oneshots that are either non-romantic, or are about characters that I have not listed in the beginning of the book.

Requests are open, so if you'll like to request, please leave one in the comments. If you'd prefer to pm me, that's also fine. The list of characters I write for are;

• Frodo
• Legolas
• Borimir
• Samwise
• Merry
• Pippin
• Aragorn
• Farimir
• Éomer
• Thranduil
• Lindir
• Haldir
• Bilbo
• Thorin
• Bard
• Kili
• Fili

If you have a non-romantic request, I will consider other characters. I would also like to say I don't write for any characters from the Silmarillion. That doesn't mean I won't in the future; I just haven't got around to reading that book yet. Hopefully I will be able to write about them soon.

I have two requests that I need to finish today, as well as a oneshot I've been working on for a while; so watch out for those.

Also, can I apologise to WillSpearsShake and everyone who was reading blazed memories? Because OH MY GOSH the one time I decide to do a cliff hanger, I don't update for literal months?! I didn't mean for it to take so long, I'm sorry! It will be coming out, I promise! Xx

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely day! Thank you again for 7K, and for all your support! Stay safe!