34✧Blooming

Chenle was in his last year of medical training, as in medical school training. His exams are in 4 days – just in the next week and he was studying more than ever for the last month, not giving attention to anything else. Chenle has always been one of the top students and he has a good chance in becoming a doctor if everything goes as he planned.

Jisung obviously understood, not bothering the boy with any of his clinginess for a month now. But as weird as its sounds, that was bothering Chenle more, plus his tired self was craving for some cuddles too. Yes you read that right.

Just like the other days, Jisung asked Chenle if he wanted some snacks. Chenle quite couldn't catch at first what Jisung had said, then he looked up at the boy with a curious gaze and boy! Did Jisung just wanted to kiss the life out of Chenle for how cute he looked! But he controlled himself.

"Um I asked if you wanted some snacks too, I'm making some for mom and dad." He repeated himself and Chenle showed him a childish toothy grin.

"I'll... go with you." Chenle stated, he badly needed a break too.

"Huh? Where?" Jisung was clueless. 'Go with me?'

"I need a break, I'll go with you to the kitchen." Chenle got down the bed and stretched his arms in the air.

He noticed Jisung's eyes fixed on his stomach, which may have revealed a little skin as his hoodie was lifted up as he was stretching, and he lightly punched the boy's shoulder gaining the boy's attention, "Pervert!" He muttered and both of them laughed heartily at the remark, smiling at each other after.

Then they exited the room, walking close to each other.

"What snacks are you making? It better be healthy for your mother."

"Yes doc I know." Jisung teased the boy, earning another light punch on his shoulder.

"I was craving for something sweet!" Chenle went on.

"Hmm I can make something for you differently." Jisung stated, smiling.

"Last time you were making some sweet, it ended up being yourself, so are you trying that again?" Chenle tried teasing the boy.

"Even if I do again, it's not like you won't like it or anything." Jisung tried getting back at the boy by his witty remark and again earned another punch, this time a very hard one.

After hitting Jisung, Chenle didn't move from his spot and stood by the last step of the stair (from 2nd floor) with a visibly red face, head lowered. Jisung didn't notice that at first and said, "And yeah I'm gradually becoming your punching bag, very good." Then after getting no reply he looked back and saw Chenle fuming behind him embarrassed-ly.

'How much cute can he be?'

Jisung shook his head and went back to Chenle, and put his right arm around the boy's neck drawing the boy closer to him, and started walking to the direction of the kitchen, dragging Chenle along with him. "It was a joke." Jisung stated bluntly.

Meanwhile, getting this close to Jisung again, Chenle felt his heart leap. He didn't want this feeling to end. He smiled as he felt happy.

Feelings were acknowledged by own-selves already, yes, they were aware, only needed to voice them out when they were ready.

✧✧✧

Chenle was silently sitting on a chair in the dining room, observing Jisung. Jisung would occasionally smile at him and he'd roll his eyes haughtily but he didn't mean them obviously, and Jisung of course smiled wider after that.