35✧Doc!

Chenle's exams were over and today was the day his result would come out along with a name list for the future interns who would become doctors in the near future.

Chenle wasn't tensed. No he definitely wasn't, but Jisung knew better.

It was early in the morning and he found Chenle in the garden, just like the other day, but instead of gardening, today Chenle was sitting on the bench near the store house, his laptop on his lap, staring at the off screen. Yes the result was already out at 12 a.m. midnight but Chenle didn't see it just then, he waited for the morning.

He had seen tons of text messages from his co-students the moment he turned his phone on in the morning, receiving congratulatory words, but he was still nervous to actually see the result and the name list by himself, talk about anxiousness.

Jisung approached the boy with a tray holding two coffee mugs in it. He gently sat down beside the boy on the bench, making no sound and slowly held up a mug in front of his eyes.

"H-huh?"

"Coffee."

"Oh.. thanks!" Chenle took the mug from Jisung's hand and placed it on top of his lap (holding the mug with his two hands) after placing the laptop beside him on the bench.

"You passed?" Jisung asked.

Chenle nodded. [yes]

"You'll get the degree?"

Chenle nodded again. [yes]

"Have you seen the marks?"

Chenle shook his head. [no]

"The name list?"

Chenle again shook his head. [no]

"But you know the marks and your rank!" Jisung asserted.

Chenle nodded. [yes]

"Okaaaayyyy! Now drink the coffee."

Chenle looked up at Jisung nervously.

Jisung gave the boy a gentle smile and held Chenle's hands which were holding the mug. He lifted them up in front of the boy's face and motioned the boy to drink the coffee.

Chenle slowly did as he was told after letting out a big sigh.

"Now give me the laptop." Jisung stood up and proceeded to sit on the other side of Chenle where the laptop was, placing the device on his lap after.

"Are you gonna check it?" Chenle asked lowly.

Jisung turned the laptop on and spoke, "Remember when I was so nervous to check if I even passed the tests of my culinary admission and you looked it up for me? But you know you've passed and you'll become a doctor anytime soon, but you're still nervous, but that's very okay." He turned his head to look at Chenle and smiled, "But to ease your tension I will check it up for you." Then Jisung looked back at the laptop screen again searching for the site.

Chenle smiled slightly. 'What did I do to have a friend like you?' he thought and his mood became a little sour.

Jisung sensed that and gave Chenle a side hug wrapping his right arm around Chenle's shoulder, muttering, "You don't need to do anything and I'll still stay by your side."

Chenle's heart felt like bursting, he blushed lightly and Jisung smiled, catching Chenle's name on the 2nd place in the list. He was proud, beyond proud.

✧✧✧

It was 1 pm in the afternoon and all the needed ceremonies for the newly became interns were finished. Some of them have already gone home and Chenle was standing  in a good distance away from Jisung in the parking lot, wearing a light yellow coloured coat over his clothes. A name tag attached on the left side of coat.