25✧Nerve-wrecking

Another week later.

It was the day of the result of Jisung's culinary test. He was nervous and Chenle was just sitting on the bed watching Jisung. It was weekend, no need for him to go to Little Suns so here he is now watching Jisung continuously pace around the room. He was supposed to revise his studies but how can he concentrate when a person is pacing around the room like a mad man.

"Jisung?" He finally called out and the boy stopped and sighed.

"I'm nervous okay!"

"You said you did your best, better than the others? So what's there to be nervous?"

"You know teachers prefer students who asks questions during lesson and I didn't ask a single question."

"Yeah you are right, but some don't at the same time and they definitely don't at the time of exams. They might even hate it."

Jisung sighed once again and sat down on his bed, "Maybe you're right, I hope you are."

"And there's always second chance to this kind of things, so you should stop worrying, the year will end in 5 months too and you'll be able to get into a regular culinary school the next year. And if you are worrying cuz of your mom, she'll understand it no matter what." Chenle reasoned.

"5 months is a loooong time." Jisung drew a long sigh.

"Everything's gonna be alright, have faith." Chenle spoke, "Maybe you should go to the garden, it always helps me calm down, it might work for you too."

Jisung suddenly looked at Chenle with a concerned (over his test result) smile but it had the thankfulness in it too as Chenle was the one to comfort him now.

"I should, yeah!" He then stood up and directed a smile once again at chenle and slowly walked out of the room, after saying a, "I'll be back soon."

This phrase he always used with Chenle when he had to go somewhere without planned prior. He knew it gave a comfort to Chenle. Despite being worried over the result he didn't forget to use it now too.

Chenle smiled and opened his book and laptop to study till Jisung comes back.

It was half past noon.

"C'mon Jisung it's been 30 minutes the result is out, why aren't you checking it?" Chenle asked for the 6th time by now.

"I'm afraid."

Chenle sighed, "Want me to check it?"

At that Jisung casted a nervous - requesting glance at Chenle.

"Okay then."

The laptop of Chenle was already open (as he was studying earlier), he asked Jisung about the site where the result would be out and waited for it to load.

He scrolled through the page, searchig for a name of Park Jisung and after 2 minutes he found it. But the sudden thought to play with Jisung a little entised him.

"Why can't I find your name Jisung?" Lie. Jisung's name was on the top of the list. But Chenle asked as if he was concerned, Jisung also believed him by the tone of his voice.

"You can't?" Jisung was scared.

"Mmhmm." Chenle started scrolling up and down the page acting like he's still searching the name Park Jisung.

"I knew they prefer students who ask questions." Jisung whined in crying manner. "Wait you're not pranking me, are you?" But his tone immediately changed into a serious one and he looked at Chenle.