9✧It's awkward but it's okay!

"Come on let's make a deal, you work and I feed you, that way you won't need to stop working." Jisung suggested.

Chenle turned his head to look at Jisung in a flash, like the boy has gotten another head on his neck.

"I made this toast by myself, won't you eat?" Jisung gave him slight puppy eyes, even though Chenle wasn't saying anything.

Chenle gulped again and then muttered a small okay, avoiding eye contact. He just.. couldn't decline.. couldn't say no even if it was just a word.

"Good hyung." Jisung smiled. "How about this.. you continue working, then you open your mouth and I hold the bread in front of your mouth and you take a bite, then eat then open your mouth again and we continue like that until the food is finished."

Chenle felt so embarrassed, but he also needed to complete his assignments and study, there's a lot left, and he felt Jisung won't spare him for not having breakfast. He didn't want to eat either but Jisung had no escape. He didn't see any other choice. He nervously nodded.

"What about your breakfast?" Chenle asked shyly after that.

"I'll eat after feeding you hm." Jisung said.

Chenle nodded again and then turned to continue his work slowly. Meanwhile, Jisung arranged the food a little.

Then he proceeded with their plan.

When the last bite was finished, Chenle opened his mouth again without knowing and Jisung saw it.

"Wait, the food is finished, are you still hungry, you should eat mine th—"

Chenle's eyes widened after hearing Jisung's mini frantic rant.

"—NO."

Jisung stopped speaking.

"I mean.. no.. I thought there was still left, so I opened my mouth again. You should eat your breakfast now.." Chenle also frantically spoke, he was very nervous and more embarrassed .

The both of them then sat there looking at each other.

"That means you're still hungry." Jisung concluded and then held out another bread from his plate in front of Chenle's mouth. "Eat up."

Chenle sat there not doing anything and then after a little while, he held onto Jisung's wrist and turned it in front of Jisung's mouth. He shook his head. "You should eat, I will eat again at lunch."

Jisung couldn't say anything. He was stunned at the fact that Chenle was holding onto his hand. His heart started to pick up pace.

Chenle's heart wasn't calm either. He felt like his heart will jump out of his chest. But he still held onto Jisung's hand, like he forgot he was even holding Jisung's hand, too busy looking into Jisung's deep orbs.

They stared at each other for a good while till Jisung's stomach grumbled this time.

Chenle blinked and removed his hand from Jisung's in a hurry and immediately started typing in his laptop, mumbling a "sorry" in the process.

Jisung gulped and exhaled sharply, without sound. "Calm down Chenle." He spoke softly as he saw the boy typing frantically, then he started eating his food. Yes he definitely forgot to call him hyung, but calling the boy using just his name - without honorific - felt more normal and natural to him.

Chenle stopped for a moment them released a long breath through his mouth. Then started his work again calmly. He also didn't seem to notice that Jisung had only called him by his name.

Jisung smiled. He continued eating and also watching Chenle work with so much focus.

----------------------------------

Published : 27-11-2020

Words: 582

👉👈