31✧Misunderstandings!

It was the next day of Christmas and Chenle and Mei were talking to each other in the garden. It was around 10 at night, they have already finished their dinner just 30 minutes ago. Now they were spending some quality time all by themselves, asking each other how they've been – in person now, when Mei brought up the topic of jisung and her son ; "So you and Jisungie huh?"

"What? What are you talking about mom?"

"Don't act that you don't know." Mei nudged the boy with his elbow.

"No mom, we've nothing of what you think we do."

Jisung was at the garden at that time to call them inside as it was getting colder outside. He stood there like a statue after hearing his name. He knew he should've called them already but by being the curious boy that he is, he stood there. He also knew that he shouldn't eavesdrop but he couldn't help his curious self. He also had a bad feeling that whatever he's going to hear might hurt him yet he didn't move.

Chenle continued, "Jisung and I are just friends! He has greatly helped me break my shell around his family. If it weren't for him, I would've killed myself long back." Chenle lowered his head in regret.

"Chenle!?" Mei was surprised at what Chenle had just said.

"Yes, I lied when I told you I didn't lock myself in their bathroom." There was silence.

'I'm aware.' Mei chuckled in her mind.

'So is that incident normal to them?' Jisung thought, standing at a good distance, he was shocked how casually Chenle said that.

Chenle continued again, "Jisung had to break the lock of the door to get me out." Chenle chuckled, "I owe him a lot. But honestly speaking, if you think I have feelings for him or he has for me, you're wrong."

Jisung smiled bitterly.

'You're again lying Chenle or maybe you're denying! But I can't be wrong about Ara's son loving you, yes love it is. I might've been proven wrong in my case but I'm more than sure about Jisung. And it's not like what they thought about me not knowing about Chris' feelings back then, I was a bitch back then.' Mei thought, 'But that boy loves you a lot, you're being knowingly oblivious I guess.'

"Aside all, I just want to focus on studying and that's all. Plus he has his own cooking classes, he is focused on them." Chenle spoke.

Jisung snickered silently. He was happy about Chenle's determination but he thought that, the boy didn't need to assume things.

"Ah whatever you say, anyways I'll be going inside now, it's getting colder outside." Mei stood up and dusted her pants.

"Yes mom, I'll ..go a little later." Chenle agreed but stayed seated there.

Mei then sighed and made her way to the house. On the way she came across a frowning Jisung. She stopped in front of the boy and raised her eyebrow.

"You heard some, my boy?" She hunched and Jisung avoided his gaze looking to a side.

Mei then placed her hand on top of Jisung's head and started patting soothingly.

"It's okay, I don't mind at all. But all I can say is if you really love him-", hearing that Jisung's ears painted a shade of red and Mei chuckled, "-then give him all the love I believe he deserves, unconditionally. He might be hard headed and cold hearted sometimes but trust me when he starts to realize, he will love you back the same. I'm his mother, I know how his thought process goes and what he can do and can't. But I won't interfere much cuz he's already grown up, unless needed." She stopped.

Jisung was only listening and observing the woman as she was talking. 'A strong woman you are auntie.' He thought.

"So say, are you okay with what I told you?" Mei was certain Jisung would be more than 'okay' with what she told the boy, but she still asked.

Jisung only nodded once at the question.

"I trust you Jisung." Mei spoke before adding on to her speech, "Now you might want to bring your love inside the house, the temperature is decreasing as time is passing by."

Jisung blushed furiously and lowered his head at the woman's way of wording but who can stop this new free spirited woman?

"Ye-Yeah I'll be going now then." Jisung took a quick bow and headed to where Chenle is.

---------------------------

Published : 20-12-2020

Words: 807

votes are decreasing again -.- come on vote I only have 5-6 more chapters to finish this story.. am not asking you guys to vote in music show apps (which you should anyways) but voting here takes less time so coommee oonnnnn.

 am not asking you guys to vote in music show apps (which you should anyways) but voting here takes less time so coommee oonnnnn

Yea but don't thirst here—