36✧Achieved !

"For real?"

Chenle only nodded his head, still smiling. And this time, Jisung pulled chenle in another hug. They both placed their heads on each other's shoulder.

"This would sound very weird... but I'll only call myself yours Jisung." Chenle spoke.

Jisung let his tears fall as he spoke out with a chocked up voice, "Thank you, thank you so much! I love you Zhong Chenle. And if you have any kinds of doubt that you can't marry because you will be a doctor, just know I'll never be a hinder in your way and you won't be the first doctor to get marri-"

"Now you're speaking nonsense Jisung, why would you even think like that? You only help me always, even when I didn't ask you're there for me."

"No I just-"

"Shut up." Chenle firmly but a little childishly stated and Jisung did shut up.

"Thank you too Jisung, for everything you've done for me till date. I ...love you too." He paused for a good while then spoke again, "Now let's go home, shall we? I have to tell the news to my parents too right?"

Jisung let go of the hug, but held onto Chenle's hands and looked at him gently, "You haven't yet? But we checked the result way back-"

"I thought of video calling later." Chenle stopped and freed his hands from Jisung's before cupping the boy's face and wiping the remaining tears using his thumb, "Why are you crying?"

"No it's just.." Then Jisung smiled, "It's nothing."

"It better not be something serious hm?" Chenle stated and squished Jisung's cheeks. Jisung nodded feeling a little euphoric.

"Okay, now let's go, I'm getting hungry." Chenle complained and made his way to Jisung's car, walking ahead of Jisung, the latter following from behind closely.

"If you ate breakfast properly you wouldn't b-"

"Don't lecture me Mister Park Ji Bonjour Bacon Jisung." Chenle stated in a bored tone and Jisung rolled his eyes chuckling to himself remembering how Chenle made the name when he was making them breakfast one morning.

And then a (not really) bad idea appeared in Jisung's head. He sneaked his hands around Chenle's waist, turning the boy to face him. Chenle was taken aback, his eyes wide.

"Just in case, if you're too hungry, I'm all for you." Jisung rapped, grinning childishly but Chenle knew better what was behind that childish smile.

So he groaned while making an annoyed face and said, "I should re-think your confession!"

"Nah, even if you do, there's no escape from me anyways you know that!" Jisung said boldly, still smiling.

"I can't believe you are this perverted when you become bold." Hearing that Jisung only showed a toothy grin and Chenle hit Jisung's shoulder and continued, "Let's go already, we're getting late, your parents will start worrying for us, we told them we'll be back before 2."

"Yes master Park Chenle." Jisung booped their noses and quickly planted a kiss on the boy's forehead then let go of Chenle, now walking ahead of the boy. When they reached the car, he opened the passenger seat for Chenle. The latter thanked him and situated himself inside and after Jisung also sat himself down inside the car, they drove off to their house having light conversations amongst them.

"But mind you, I'm a Zhong."

"Shouldn't you be a Zhang? I remember uncle Chris being a Zhang!"

"I use my mom's maternal surname just like her." Chenle informed.

Jisung made a sound of understanding then spoke, "But you'll be a Park in future, right?"