19✧Wishes

A week later, it was Chenle's exam week, meaning he needed to spend more time in Little Suns than the regular days. Jisung was dropping him off as usual but after the little closure they got when Chenle accepted Jisung's gift - the phone, Jisung didn't need to get off his car and Chenle would just walk off to his class bidding Jisung goodbye and Jisung would smile in return watching Chenle's back. That still continued after their last week's talking session, but today was a little different.

After getting off the car, Chenle walked to stand beside Jisung's side of window in the car. Jisung looked at him from inside the car through the window a little questionably. But Chenle just also stood there saying nothing. Jisung then made his infamous smiley bread face that he makes around Chenle often these days, and also got out of the car after. Chenle stepped back a little giving Jisung space to stand between him and the car.

"Anything wrong?" Jisung asked, standing in front of Chenle and putting his hands inside the pockets in his pant.

"Can you uh- give me a uh-" Chenle was hesitating too much to ask and was looking at the ground continuously, avoiding eye contact of Jisung.

"Chenle. You are running out of time for your exam, say it." Jisung spoke.

"Gimmealittlehug!" Chenle said it in one go and closed his eyes immediately, clutching his clipboard tightly in his chest.

Jisung took time to process but he was taking a good while so Chenle sighed and stepped back a little more. "I'll be.. going now then." The moment he was about to turn around, Jisung walked towards the boy hurriedly and wrapped his arms around Chenle's neck, one arm then loosely falling down and circling around Chenle's waist.

Chenle was shocked, yes he did ask for the hug but he did not think Jisung would actually do it, but soon he rested his forehead on Jisung's shoulder. Jisung then patted Chenle's head lightly.

"My mom always hugged me before exams." Chenle spoke and Jisung smiled, though Chenle couldn't see it.

"You'll do great in exam, I've seen you study, I don't know about practicals but I believe in you, you'd ace it, don't let anything distract you and you'll ace it, hm! Today I come here 1 hour late than the other days right?"

"Yeah." Chenle said and indicated Jisung that he can let go now, and Jisung did. After they were detached from each other, Jisung smiled at Chenle again. Chenle nodded his head and proceeded to head off.

But turned around again, "Good luck for today's preliminary round." , he said and finally walked off to Little Suns.

"Right! I almost forgot, take a deep breath Jisung, you'll also ace today's test. Yes you have to." Jisung took deep breaths after that and drove off to "Asteroids" - where he'd be giving tests for cooking classes. If he passes first round, he'll be giving another test a week later and if he doesn't, he needs to wait for this year to end and then take admissions to the normal culinary schools where they don't take tests for someone to get enrolled.

Jisung thought of all this, before he exhaled a long breath and then drove off to Asteroids.

Both were encouraged.

In the evening, when Jisung went to pick Chenle up, this time Chenle was already waiting for Jisung by the gate.

It took time for Jisung in Asteroids. They gave out the results of their test on the same day.

Jisung was very happy that he got selected for the 2nd round, he couldn't wait to tell Chenle the news. So, the moment he arrived in front of Little Suns gate, he parked the car and got out of it, then walked up to Chenle and immediately pulled Chenle in a hug.

Chenle was also walking towards the car, but by the sudden hug, he had to stop mid track and stand there being very shocked and confused, as to why Jisung would suddenly do this. No he didn't ask for a hug this time, in the first place. Then...? Did Jisung not pass the first round and he needed comfort? Is he really that upset? Did he got discouraged?? These were the thoughts in Chenle's head.

-----------------------------------------

Published : 08-12-2020

Words: 737

what do I have to say? nothing :p

VOTE (5)