Panic// Jaden Hossler ✨🥀

Cold air hit your face as you were seated on the back patio of your boyfriends house. You hadn't been able to sleep yet due to a wandering mind. Once you knew you were going to fall into a panic attack you slipped out of your boyfriend's bed and out to the backyard.

With tears streaming down your face, panic filled your body. You felt yourself starting to shake as your escaping tears escalated to sobs. If someone were to ask why you were crying you wouldn't be able to say, you have no idea where this came from.

With your back pressed to the side of the house you let it all out, keeping it in was no longer an option.

Soon you heard the door slowly opening and your body jumped as you let out a cry from anxiety. Standing in the doorway was the boyfriend who's bed you'd escaped from.

"It's just me baby," he smiled softly as he closed the door behind him and carried a blanket over to your shaking body. Shaking from the anxiety, sobbing, and the cold December night air.

Jaden draped the blanket over your shoulders and sat next to you pulling his knees to his chest. Everything in him wanted to pull you close and hold you tight but he knows that in a panic attack that just makes it worse.

"Did something happen or did this just happen?"

"It j-just happened," you managed to get out as your sobs broke through again. As much as you wanted to put on a strong front for Jaden you physically couldn't anymore.

"Do you want water?" you shook your head 'no' in response as he nodded trying to think if there's anything else he can offer you. He knew you hadn't been planning on spending the night and didn't have your anxiety meds with you so instead he just moved a couple inches closer to let you lean onto him as he rested his head on top of yours.

"I'm s-sorry," you cry into the boy's shoulder causing him to sigh.

"Baby don't apologize, you can't help it and I don't mind helping you. I just wish you'd woken me rather than coming out here alone, I'd never judge you".

"I know you're tired of me being like this, i promise I'm trying," you looked up into the rockstars eyes as his soft gaze filled with confusion.

"What makes you think I'm tired of this?"

"I just know you must be."

"Not at all, I'll never get tired of this. Of course I don't enjoy it because I don't want you to feel these things but I'm not gonna get tired of being here for you," he gently kissed your forehead, still keeping his hands to himself as your body trembled against his shoulder.

You couldn't help but notice that the one who brought you a blanket didn't think to bring himself even just a shirt.

"You must be cold," you mumbled as you shared the blanket with him. He reluctantly accepted, he just wanted you to feel better but at the same time he could feel his body temperature dropping.

"Thanks," he smiled down and placed his head onto yours again. "How bad is it really? If you need it I can drive you the 30 minutes to your apartment. If you don't think you'll be able to get past it quicker then that. It's not a problem".

"Just stay. i'll be okay," you take a deep breath as your heart pace slowed a little bit. "Can I have a hug?"

Jaden shot you a smile and nodded at he gently pulled you to his arms. "I love you so much y/n"

"I love you too" he sat there with you for the next hour as you pulled yourself together enough to get up again. He insisted on carrying you back to his room.

Setting you down onto his bed he went back and shut the door before laying down on top of you and pecking your nose with a kiss. He rolled off of you and held you from the side as you turned so your head was on his chest.

"Tomorrow we're gonna take a day off and watch a bunch of disney movies and eat junk food before going back to being productive. I think we could both use that," he smiled down at you adoringly.

xoxo kayla

Lol i wrote this right after having a panic attack, i know its short btw- lol.

Love guys so much 😘