In my head//Anthony Reeves✨💖

Kayla Moen, 17 years old, her best friend is Anthony Reeves, she's known him since she was a toddler. She lives about 2 hours away from him but today she needed him more then ever.

Kaylas POV

I'm in my car racing to Bel Air where my best friend Anthony lives with his friends Jaden and Josh.

My thoughts were flooded with hateful words towards myself, fat, ugly, stupid, useless, hopeless, burden, annoying, waste of space, better off dead.

I needed my best friend right now, without him I know I won't make it through the night.

Pulling into the driveway I ran to the door knocking until it opened. A shirtless tattoo covered Jaden opened the door and saw me flustered in front of him.

Jaden- kayla? Anthony didn't say you were coming.

Kayla- i didn't tell him

Jaden- are you okay?

Kayla- I really need Anthony

Jaden- of course, come in. He's in his room

Kayla- thank you

I quickly hugged the boy and ran upstairs to Anthony's room, the door was cracked open already so I just let myself in.

Anthony- kayls? whats going on.

Immediately i closed his door and threw myself onto his bed as the tears started pouring.

Anthony- hey, hey. No baby whats wrong?

Kayla- I just cant- wait what'd you call me?

Anthony- uh... sorry, i dont know where that came from. I didn't mean it like that.

I felt my heart deflate as the little hope that had just sparked was put out. I would never admit it to him but I have liked him for a long time.

Kayla- right.. yeah. Obviously

Anthony- anyways, whats wrong

Kayla- I'm just tired of everything, life is so exhausting and I dont feel like its worth it anymore. What am i doing it all of this for? I get through each day just to get through it, grow up, worry about taxes, buying a house, finding a job, and constantly struggling and working to make money just to keep surviving. One day we all die anyways, whats the difference if its today or 60 years from now. I don't wanna deal with the pain and stress anymore. I just can't.

Anthony- you can't quit

Kayla- why not?

I looked at him with tears in my eyes before he cupped my face with his hands and pulled me into a kiss catching me off guard before I kissed back. With my arms draped over his shoulders as he pulled me closer to him.

Anthony- i cant lose you

He pulled me into another kiss but kept it short and sweet.

Anthony- kayla I've known you as long as I can remember and at some point in high school I started to fall for you. i can't lose you.

Kayla- i... i dont know what to say

I paused and looked at him in awe

Anthony- just say you'll stay with me. Say you wont leave me

He rested his forehead against mine

Kayla- okay...

Anthony- say you'll be mine.

Kayla- yours?

Anthony- kayla moen, will you be my girlfriend?

Kayla- you're not joking right?

Anthony- no, not at all

He chuckled as he continued to just hold me

Anthony- I want to be the one you keep coming to when you need it, i want to be the one who makes you happiest, i want to kiss you whenever i feel like, i want to hold you in my arms and be able to call you mine, i want to tell all the guys I've watched hurt you over the years to fuck off, i want you

I smiled and kissed him again in response.

Anthony- so... is that a yes?

Kayla- yes you dummy

I laughed as I buried my head into my now boyfriends chest.

A/n

Yes i used my name

I was using my thoughts so i figured it just made sense

Also i was too lazy to come up with a different one.

Anyways

Love you all

Im gonna go stream pain & if u love me

And of course pray... thats always a need in this mindset 🤪