Drunken Hookup//Jaden x Giorgia 💋

October 29, 2019
Party 🎉

October 29, 2019Party 🎉

Narrative

Bryce- oh come on why not?

Giorgia- I don't wanna get drunk and do something dumb

Giorgia laughed off the boy begging for her to join their game of beer pong.

Josh- ouch, that's gotta hurt

Josh laughed in reference to Giorgia's comment about not doing something "dumb".

Bryce- I am not dumb.

He glared at Josh, having picked up on his joke.

Giorgia- oh my god- if I agree can we stop this conversation?

She asked as the two boys continued to bicker. That offer caught their attention though as Bryce smiled victoriously and pulled her over to the table.

Jaden was standing near the table awaiting the boy's who had run off on what Jaden thought was an impossible mission.

Jaden- no way... you got her to agree?

Josh- I did it

Bryce- oh helll no

Josh- yes I did- i-

Jaden- they annoyed you into it didn't they?

Giorgia nodded in response to his question as they both let out a soft laugh. The pair was doing their best to not act awkward but it was hard when just 2 months ago they were practically dating and neither one has truly gotten over those feelings.

The group of four competed in a match of beer pong, Giorgia being pair with Josh as Bryce was pair with Jaden. Each team only had one cup left and Giorgia had the ball.

Josh- alright come on g, you've got this.

He placed his hands on her shoulders from behind as he hyped her up.

Josh- it's in our blood

Giorgia- our blood?

Josh- Canadian

Giorgia- huh? Also Josh I've lives in the US since I was 6.

Josh- don't care, just win. I believe in you!

He chanted before stepping back allowing Giorgia to sink the shot as Bryce and Jaden groan. Bryce slides the drink to Jaden so he could drink it for the team.