Liam Bentley's Secret Girlfriend

^gorgeous, stunning, wow 🤩

(Making Liam 15 in this just like Riley)

Isabella- Liam! Anthony and I are going to Sway, do you need anything before we leave?

Liam- I'm good!

He shouted down the stairs to his sister and her boyfriend who were about to leave.

Anthony- see ya later kid

Liam- bye Ant! Bye Iz!

Isabella- Love you! Jackson is with Bryce by the way. Dad's at work so it's just you.

Liam- okay

He heard the door shut and the car start before they both left. As soon as they were gone he turned off his games and went to grab his phone and dial the number he's been calling all the time lately.

Riley- Liam, what's up?

Liam- are you free?

Riley- just got off FaceTime with Sam, he was being dumb

Liam- you should come over

Riley- right now?

Liam- yeah, my sister and her boyfriend just left.

Riley- yeah sure, I'll be there in like 20 minutes

Liam- sounds good

Riley hung up the call to quickly get ready to go see her boyfriend.

The door bell rung to the Bentley house as Liam ran to answer it.

Liam- hey riles, you look really good

He gave her a quick kiss as she walked in.

Riley- thanks daddy

She winked at him before they both made their way up to his room laughing.

Riley- oooo let's play fortnite, I wanna beat you at your own thing

Liam- who says you'll beat me?

Riley- I do, and I'm always right

Liam- but I say I'll win and I'm always right

Riley- no you're not, and my proof is that you're disagreeing with me and I'm always right so therefore you're wrong

Liam- let's just play and find out

Liam gave her his good headset and he just used Jackson's. He also let her sit in the gaming chair in his room while he pulled up a folding chair.

Riley- NO! FUCK YOU!

She shouted as she saw Liam had just beaten her, she was close but ultimately he won.

Liam- i mean if you wanna

He winked which made her blush a little bit. She knew it'd catch him off guard if she really did something and she wanted that leg up again. So she got out of his gaming chair and down on her knees in front of him.

Liam- are you- are you for real?

He stuttered in shock which made riley happy, she liked seeing the power she had over him.

Riley- of course daddy

She smirked as she undid his zipper and pulled his pants down his thighs. She began to palm him through his boxers as he threw his head back a little at his girlfriends teasing.

Riley- what do you want daddy?

Liam- anything- please riles. Hand job, blow job, just something.

He groaned as he grew harder at her every movement.

Riley- well which do you want? Pick one.

Liam- your- your mouth please

Riley smirked at how powerless he seemed all of the sudden. Her usually quick witted, smart, confident boyfriend was now like a puppet in her control.

Riley- okay daddy

She smirked before doing what he'd asked for, teasingly slow. Enjoying every moment that he was like putty in her hands- or rather her mouth.

I cant- omg i cant 😭🤚 this is so weird I am sorry luvriles hahahahah

*imagine the rest- they fucked*

xoxo kayla

I can't- what did I just write LMAO

^ me right now

WELL THEN
WHYYY HAHAHAHA

luvriles enjoy i guess lmao, you're the one who wanted this imagine to have smut 😃👍

Love you all 😘