Take It Slow// Josh R.💋✨

In which Josh claims
he wants a no strings
relationship with
Jaden's sister.

OR

In which Jaden's sister
realizes she needs
his best friend.

"Josh, we shouldn't

"Josh, we shouldn't. You still have feelings for your ex and Jaden would be pissed at you if he finds out"

"But this.. this is good. It's uncomplicated, it's no strings, it's just fun. Nobody needs to know" he spoke gently as she hesitated.

"I just want to be selfish with you,"  he whispered sweetly into her ear. His voice deep, still laced with the sleep he had just woken from.  One of his large arms wrapped around her soft midsection and pulled her naked body against his own, while the other cradled her head into the crook of his neck. His hands trailed up and down her body, before continuing down to hold her thigh.

He gently pulled her thigh up, encouraging her to drape the leg over his body. She slowly turned completely onto her side and did what he wanted. She smiled into his neck as his fingers ghosted across her skin. They both knew it was wrong but it felt too good to let go.

His fingers danced across her naked body, around every curve he could touch, scared she would change her mind. Scared she would push him away or tell him to stop like she did last time when she had gotten scared of Jaden coming home. This morning was just too good for anything to ruin.

As his mind raced, Josh got a little fidgety, dipping his head down to connect his lips with hers, then letting the kisses trace the jaw line of her rounded face.

He turned away from her slightly to let his hand slip between the two of their bodies and in between her legs. He slowly ran his fingers across her heat, stopping on her clit. He began gently rubbing slow circles, causing her breath to hitch slightly. Josh couldn't help but chuckle which caused her to pout.

"You were really rough last night," she huffed in defense to his reaction. He kissed her furrowed brow and then her lips, as he slowly pressed his long finger inside of her. She let his mouth capture her moan. He groaned lowly in content at the way her walls hugged his finger.

"You drive me absolutely crazy."

Her face flushed at his words, but she didn't have much time to dwell on them as he added another finger. She meant it when she said she was still sensitive from the night before.

After just a few more thrusts she was dripping down his fingers. He was surprised to feel her already convulsing around him.

"Already, kitten?" he asked, the shock sounding almost like he was mocking her. The pet name caused her to lose it. She buried her face back into the crook of his neck, as soft moans escaped her lips. Josh didn't stop, his fingers still pressing slowly in and out of her.