Tag//Bryce Hall✨

"Hey guys, Kinsley here. Today I've got," the girl pointed the camera at her best friend to introduce her "Leena with me. We're gonna be doing random shit in public to entertain ourselves and figured we'd bring you along".

"Kins is feeling extra bold lately so we'll see where this goes" Leena spoke to the vlog as Kinsley laughed.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"Alright Leena. What are the odds you run up to that lady," she pointed down the sidewalk about 100 feet to a middle aged woman with short blonde hair "tag her, yell you're it, and run away?"

"You want me to fuck with a Karen? Oh god,
1-10," she sighed and looked at her best friend who counted down from three.

"Three, two, one," Kinsley counted down before both girls spoke simultaneously, "five".

"Shit!"

"Yes! Alright use your phone to record while you do, I'll film from here for a wide shot".

Leena reached into the back pocket of her jean shorts and grabbed her phone to begin recording. "Wish me luck," she glanced at the vlog camera before heading towards the woman. Once she got close enough she reached out and touch the lady's arm with enough force to jolt her as her head whipped around to meet the gaze of the teenage girl "tag! You're it!".

Leena ran off back towards Kinsley who was laughing as the lady yelled after her about how that was disrespectful. "Let's get out of here before she finds the manager," Kinsley mocked before the pair jogged across the street and broke into a fit of laughter.

The pair completed a few more random dares before noticing a group of 4 attractive guys, also vlogging.

"Kins, what are the odds you run up to the dude in the hoodie that says party animal university, tag him, and run away," Leena looked at her best friend who glanced down the sidewalk at the guy before shrugging.

"1-5," the girl answered her best friend before they both counted down and said four. "Alright take the camera," she handed it to her best friend.

Kinsley headed in that direction to get closer without drawing too much attention to herself. Once she got closer to the dark haired boy her friend had referred to she reached out and hit his shoulder yelling "tag, you're it" before running away, back in the direction of the camera.

The boy was in shock for a moment before he decided to chase after her. She was fast but he was faster, he caught up with the girl and tagged her before backing up a bit to watch as this mystery girl turned back to him laughing. Kinsley noticed just how attractive he was now and wanted to continue this so she muttered "oh it's on" before taking off after his again as he ran down the sidewalk.

The pair swerved between people before eventually Kinsley got close enough that she jumped onto his back. The mystery boy laughed as he grabbed her legs to keep her from falling.

"Got you" Kinsley spoke from on his back as the boy looked back to see her smile.

"I don't mind," he smirked as he examined her features, he found her gorgeous.