What I Want//Jaden Hossler 💖

Tara Noel Taylor
19 years old
Assistant Music Producer
and Studio Manager
for DTA Records.

Jaden Issiah Hossler19 years oldTalent for DTA Records

19 years old
Talent
for DTA Records

Jaden Issiah Hossler19 years oldTalent for DTA Records

•   •   •

Jaden Hossler was signed by Travis Barker as the first talent under DTA. When he started coming into the studio him and Tara met. Drawn to each other they were hooking up for a while and went on a couple dates until something came up with his family. He went home to Tennessee at his mom's request, you found out later his mom had also invited his ex girlfriend Mads.

Amy adores Mads and did everything she could to get Jaden and Mads back together. Since Jaden holds his mom's opinion in such high regard, he was convinced. By the time he came back he was no longer single. He didn't seem happy with it though... not that it was Tara's business. They never were exclusive anyways. She never got mad over it, she just got a little upset and did her best to move.

Tara and Jaden are still on good terms, they see each other most days in the studio and still talk.

•   •   •

Tara is setting up the sound booth for Jaden who is coming in to work on his next single 'Better Off Dead'

•   •   •

"Hey Tara" the rockstar pushed through the door and collapsed onto the couch next to it letting out an exasperating sigh.

"Long day?" Tara stepped out of the sound booth heading towards the dark haired boy laying on the couch.

Jaden sat up so she could sit next to him before he spoke "i hate this" the words escaped quietly through his breath.