If someone hits on you by them

A guy or girl hits on you in the mall with them right there.

Jaden Hossler
Nessa Barrett
Dixie D'amelio
Josh Richards
Bryce Hall
Anthony Reeves
Charli D'amelio
Kio Cyr

Jaden Hossler

Very protective, nobody should even be looking at his girl nonetheless flirting.

"Can I get your number? Maybe take you on a date?"
The guy smirked, looking you up and down.

"Hey baby"
Jaden grabs your wrist and spun you around so your back was to the guy.

He pulled you into an heated kiss and made eye contact with the other guy for a moment before trailing a few kisses down to your neck. Sucking lightly on your sweet spot that he knows all too well he managed to earn a light moan from you. Once he did he stopped with a smirk on his face as he pulled you into a hug and watched the guy walking away.

"Jaden I wasn't gonna give it to him" you laugh softly

"Better not have" he said as if that thought hadn't even crossed his mind "i just thought he should know you're unavailable"

"That was so extra though" i laughed while we started walking with his arm over my shoulders as I hugged onto his torso.

"I disagree, I should have grabbed your ass too" he teased reaching down and lightly hitting your butt before moving his arm back up to your shoulders and pulling you close.

Nessa Barrett

Gets insecure and worries you'll like the other girl better.

"We should go out sometime" the girl smiled and placed her hand on your upper arm.

You watched as Nessa sunk away from you with a hurt look on her face before you grabbed her wrist to keep her near.

"As fun as I'm sure you are, I only have eyes for my gorgeous girlfriend Nessa" you pull her forward with your arm around her shoulders as she smiles softly and glances at the other girl.

"Oh shit, I didn't realize you guys were together. I'm so sorry" The girl apologized and smiled softly at Nessa apologetically before she left.

"Bubs, you don't need to leave any situation like that. I'd pick you every time without hesitation" you hug the small girl as you reassure her that you dont want anyone else.

"I'm scared you'll realize you could do better then me" she said into you're chest as you laughed softly at how ridiculous that is.

"Bubs, theres no such thing as better then you" you lift her face up and hold eye contact as you speak before placing a soft, sweet kiss on her lips.

Dixie D'amelio

She starts flirting with you too turning it into a competition.

"I love your hair, it's so cute" the girl says as she reaches out touching your hair brushing her fingers along your neck.

"It really is, but not as great as your lips. I could just- wow"  Dixie pulls you into a kiss and you smile knowing what shes doing.

"We were talking" the girl glared at Dixie when she pulled away.

"And now your not" Dixie shrugged making the girl roll her eyes and walk away.