Quarantine// Nessa Barrett✨

OC:
Cora Davis, 18 years old, pansexual, dating-Nessa Barrett.

"People are so fucking annoying," Nessa groaned as she plopped onto the couch, leaning against her girlfriend's shoulder.

"Yup, most people tend to suck. You suck less than most though so.." Cora teased a bit, making Nessa laugh as she sat up more and looked at Cora's computer where she was editing some photos she'd taken of Nessa earlier that day.

Photography is a side hobby of hers, she's not super into it but she likes to dabble and always uses her gorgeous girlfriend as her model. Mainly because the two girls have quarantined together for the most part of the past couple months.

The only stuff they do outside the apartment is work related, a couple weeks ago they saw some of their friends but that was only because Jaden and Nessa were recording together for a song.

"Have you seen the people partying and traveling for holidays?" Cora asked knowing that's been a huge pet peeve of Nessa's. The girl missed her family more than anything but couldn't go home to see them because of Covid.

"People are so selfish. I mean- the Bahamas? And those are our friends. It's ridiculous," she nuzzled into her girlfriend's side as Cora shut her laptop and gave Nessa her full attention.

"I know bubs, love them but they can but idiots sometimes"

"I haven't gotten to see my family since early July when I went home for my graduation. Julian has grown so much since then, I don't get to be part of it"

"I know baby... I know," Cora hugged her girlfriend closer into her as she felt her begin to shake a little. She was crying.

"This world fucking sucks," Nessa muttered into her girlfriend's chest as Cora just nodded and cradled her head. "You're the only thing making it worth it right now".

"Making what worth it?" Cora asked scared of the answer.

"Living," Nessa whispered, she didn't wanna admit it but also promised Cora to always be honest with her. Especially when it comes to safety things.

Cora nodded as her girlfriend spoke the one word she was scared she'd say. Nessa was starting to contemplate death again and it broke her heart.

"Let's make some cookies," Cora suggested to help get Nessa's mind off her dark thoughts.

Nessa nodded as she sat up looking into her girlfriend's eyes before placing a kiss onto her lips.

"I love you," Nessa smiled softly at the one person she never doubts cares, Cora makes sure she never has a reason to doubt her.

"I love you more".

"No way, I love you most"

"I love you more than most," Cora smirked causing Nessa to roll her eyes and reach to grab a throw pillow, hitting the girl's shoulder and making them both laugh.

"How much flour again?"

"3 cups," Cora spoke over the beeping that indicated the oven was preheated.

Nessa finished mixing the dry ingredients before Cora added the wet ingredients and let Nessa mix it all together. The cookie dough started to form, tempting the girl to try some. When Cora wasn't watching she took a little off the side and licked it off her finger tasting the sweet dough.