Aʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ Sǫᴜᴇᴀʟ Tᴏ Tʜᴇ Eɴᴅ 🥀//Jᴏsʜ Rɪᴄʜᴀʀᴅs

An alternate ending, a bit less depressing.

Anthonys POV

Mara had just stepped out the door but something didn't feel right, she said it was fine but I couldn't shake this feeling. Something was wrong, she wasn't okay.

I rushed to Josh's room knocking on the door until I heard him groan meaning he's awake, he wasn't coming to the door fast enough so I just went in.

Josh's POV

I was rudely awoken from a comfortable sleep by a knocking at my door causing me to groan. As I went to sit up I noticed Mara wasn't next to me anymore, she probably went to the bathroom or something.

Before I could even get up my door swung open as Anthony came in.

"Yeah sure, just let yourself in" i mumbled as i rubbed my eyes "what do you want?"

"I'm worried about Mara" he said quickly

"What do you mean? Why are you worried?"

"She just left to go on a drive but I could have sworn she looked as if she'd been crying and I just have a really bad feeling Josh. She's seemed off lately and... I'm worried" he spoke so quickly it was hard to understand him but luckily I'm fluent in Anxious Anthony.

"Hold on hold on so Mara isn't here?" i was still trying to process everything, putting the pieces together. It wasn't sounding good.

It couldn't be... she would've talked to me... right?

"No, Josh I think she might hurt herself. I might be wrong but... I just can't ignore this feeling, if something were to happen to her-" Anthony was starting to ramble but we don't have time, he's right we can't take the risk.

"Okay, okay. Um... let me think what to do" i take a deep breath and start to remember just how off she's been lately, she hasn't been herself. She's talked to me a little bit but most times when I would try to talk to her she just put up her walls. "Alright, I'm not gonna call her, Mara is determined.. if she's planning something trying to stop her over call wont work, she'll be more so embarrassed and won't want to face anyone and do it even quicker. Did she say where she was going?"

"She just said she was going for a drive" Anthony still looked scared, rightfully so.

"Go get dressed to leave the house, we have to find her" I got up out of bed and threw on a hoodie, sweats, and pair of slides as Anthony went to his room to get some sort of shoes.

Mara had taken her car that really we shared so I rushed to Jadens room to get his keys. I knocked cause I knew Mads was over, he mumbled from the other side of the door to indicate he was coming. Soon a groggy, shirtless, messy hair, Jaden opened the door.

"What do you want?" He groaned, still just waking up.

"The keys to your car" i said rushed causing him to furrow his eyebrows at my request.

"Why can't you take your car?" He said confused but still reaching over to his dresser to grab his keys.

"Mara has it, Anthony and I are worried about her and want to go find her" i said grabbing the keys from his hand.