Set Up// anthony reeves💖

*i should not have laughed at that video as hard as I did... chile anyways so-

My name is Nia Jones and my best friend is Nessa Barrett. She moved to LA a month ago and I'm finally going to visit her and staying for 2 months.

Nessa- NIA!!

She tackled me when she answered the door to her apartment.

Nia- Ness!

I laugh as I hugged her.

Nessa- you have no idea how much I missed you

Nia- I think I do based on your reaction and how much I missed you

Nessa- come inside

She held the door open for me to bring in my bags as well.

Nessa- follow me and I'll show you your room. Technically the guest room but its basically just gonna be yours

Nia- this is so cute Ness, you even got led lights

Nessa- duh

She said sarcastically as she made herself comfortable on the bed while I looked around at the room and began unpacking a bit. I heard her phone go off and immediately she smiled as a pink tint covered her cheeks.

Nia- oooo is that Josh?

Nessa- yea

She admitted as her smile grew stronger

Nessa- I love this kid so much oh my god

Nia- 2 months of me third wheeling... cant wait

Nessa- we need to get you a man then

Nia- ah yes, cause its an amazing idea to find some stranger to hook up with during covid

Nessa- well no shit, theres some attractive guys in sway and hype though... OH! I know the perfect guy.

She grabbed her phone and started to type something as I sat down onto the bed.

Nia- who?

Nessa- you'll see

Nia- is it young leo?

I asked her and she rolled her eyes a little knowing my obsession with young Leonardo DiCaprio.

Nessa- yeah.. lemme just go start up my fuckin time machine.

Nia- okay.... i'm waiting

Nessa- oh god

She laughed at my sarcasm as she placed her phone down on the bed and sat down next to me as we spent some time just catching up.

After a while her phone buzzed and she smiled as she shot up out of the bed.

Nessa- double date tonight, you, me, Josh and his friend Anthony.

Nia- Reeves?

Theres no way I can follow both Nessa and Josh and NOT know of the other Sway boys, I dont know much about them though. I just know what they look like and a couple stories from Nessa.

Nessa- yeah, I think you guys will get along really well.

Nia- well I'd hope or else tonight is gonna be really awkward.