Nᴏ Hɪᴄᴋᴇʏs 💋 Josh Richards

I've been doing social media, mainly tiktok but also youtube, for 2 years now and have quite the following. About 4 months ago I finally moved out to LA and ended up meeting with other creators including members of the hype house and the sway house.

One of my closest friends out here is Josh Richards, he's seen how stressed I've been with trying to create more high quality content for youtube with the tiktok ban threats, I doubt it'll happen but it made me realize I can't depend so much on one app. Josh offered to hook me up with his and Bryces editor jrod so I wouldn't be editing through the night anymore.

I'm on my way over to Josh's new house with Jaden and Anthony right now to meet with the jrod and see what he has to say. I watch Josh and Bryces videos that he edits and love how he does but my content is not always as hyper as theirs. I'm starting to post twice a week now, one video is a sit down video around 10-20 minutes that I most on Tuesdays and then on Fridays I post a vlog thats around 5-10 minutes.

Josh- y/n! Hey
Josh answered the door shirtless with a smile on his face and jrod next to him filming.

Josh- great timing, were actually filming part of my vlog right now

You- i see that
I laughed as I saw jrod turn the camera to bryce behind him with Jaden filming as he shotgunned a redbull

Josh- come on
He smiled grabbing my hand pulling me in before resting his arm around my shoulder hugging me towards him as he smiled down at me.

Josh- how are you shorty?
He laughed as he towered almost a foot over me

You- honestly, tired
I laughed a little

Josh- you always are, when'd you sleep last night?

You- less of sleep and more of a nap from 8:30am-10:20am then got ready in 10 minutes, drank 3 redbulls, and drove here.

Josh- jeez y/n, good thing were hooking you up with jrod.

Bryce- whos hooking up with j-rod?
Bryce asked as he walked over, jaden and jrod following with the cameras.

Jaden- i dont know but it looks like y/n might just hook up with jrich
Jaden joked as he zoomed the camera in on Josh whos arm was still around me.

Josh- oh god
He sighed with a slight laugh as he moved his arm

Josh- what I was talking about is how jrod is gonna start editing for y/n too

Bryce- oh, so no ones hooking up?

Josh- besides me and anthony? No

Anthony- thats true
He walked in at the perfect time as both cameras turned to him as he came over.

Bryce- clickbait, anthonys cheating on avani?!
He fake gasped as he put his hands up as if it would be a thumbnail shot.

Spent about 30 more minutes getting shots for their vlogs then jrod, josh, and i went to josh's room. He was showing me the software he uses for editing and explaining what he thinks my videos could use to keep the viewers attention even more.

After about an hour of sorting out all of the details I officially had an editor. Jrod left because bryce needed him to go to the hype house for some more shots. Jaden went to the studio and Anthony went to Avani's so it was just me and Josh left in the house.