Self harm

Self harm

Reaction

Memory

Thoughts-reaction

Thoughts-screen

The screen showed Mal walking around a dark castle surrounded by multiple men dressed in dirty torn clothes.

"That castle's creepy," Kristoff said, causing Anna to glare at him. "No child would have to grow up in such a home" Belle whispered to her husband. "Agreed" He whispered back.

" Home freak home" Mal said looking at her bedroom windows.

Many Auradon people were going to say something but Mal never gave them the chance. "It's the isle" she said, defending herself.

" OK so I need a place to stay at '' She said to herself as she climbed through the window. It took her less than a minute even though her bedroom was on the second floor.

"Wow you climbed that fast" Pocahontas said. " one of the things you must be able to do if you want to survive the isle" Uma said, making everybody from the isle nod in agreement.

The room was dark purple and was covered in dust looking like nobody had touched it in a while. Which was true as Mal has been living with her father for a year. Mal put her things down and sat on the bed. It made a loud noise.

"You're room's dirty and broken" Audrey said. Talking about the broken closet and chair and much more. It was also a broken mirror with glass surrounding the floor next to it. "I didn't even know that," Mal said sarcastically.

Just a minute after Maleficent stormed into the bedroom with an angry look on her face who turned into a smirk as she saw mal.

"That smirk is up to no good," Jay said worriedly. All the VK's nodded in agreement knowing what Maleficent was capable of. But no one noticed the look on Mal's face as she knew what was going to be happening next. Her brother was still curled up in a ball on her lap looking at the screen, scared of what's going to happen to his big sister.

"Ohh.. What are you doing here? did little daddy leave you" She said in a big baby voice.

"I didn't leave her," Hades grumbled.

Mal bit her lip not wanting to anger her mother "This is what I was warning you about. He was just using you until he got his own child. A child who was 100% god and a child who has that fool for a mother" Maleficent said. When she started talking her voice was normal, no crazy evil edge to it just ..normal.

Many people were looking at the poor girl in pity. Ben reached out for her but she just rejected his touch.

In the end her voice was angry and hard. Maleficent took a deep breath before continuing. "This was what I warned you about. The word is a place full of hatred. And if you love you become weak. Men will use you. Never trust and never love if you do it will be the end of you and I will teach you. You can't love anybody, understand?"

"This is why you had a hard time accepting that you loved Ben," Evie said. Mal blushed but nodded. Ben blushed too and looked at Mal with a look full of sorrow and love.

"Yes mother" "Good" With that Maleficent left the room leaving Mal with her anger and sadness. Mal had tears in her eyes. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and the tears were gone. She put on a happy face. Well as happy as you can get on the isle.

"How come you were always so good at hiding your feelings?" Evie and Uma asked at the same time. Mal only chuckled and shrugged.

She was going to leave the room through the window when something caught her eye. She walked to it and picked it up. It was a dagger.

"Why do you have a dagger in your room?" many people said. "It's the isle"was her only response.

Mal took the dagger and looked at it. She looked at every detail. She took her fingers and dragged them over the knife cutting her finger in the process. She looked at the blood dripping.

"Something tells me you liked that" FGM said worried.

She raised the knife and started singing.

A million thoughts in my head

Should I let my heart keep listening

'Cause up 'til now I've walked the line

Nothing lost but something missing

I can't decide What's wrong, what's right

Which way should I go

If only I knew what my heart was telling me

Don't know what I'm feeling. Is this just a dream?

Ah oh, yeah

If only I could read the signs in front of me

I could find the way to who I'm meant to be

Ah oh, if only If only If only

Every step, every word

With every hour I am falling in To something new, something brave To someone I, I have never been

I can't decide What's wrong, what's right

Which way should I go

If only I knew what my heart was telling me

Don't know what I'm feeling. Is this just a dream?

Ah oh, yeah

"You have a beautiful voice" Anastasia complimented the young girl. "Thanks" She replied with a smile forming on her lips. Anastasia sighed, reviled. Watching her past like this must be hard for her and she was happy she was able to make her smile.

If only I could read the signs in front of me

I could find the way to who I'm meant to be

Ah oh, if only Yeah

Am I crazy? Maybe we could happen Yeah

Will you still be with me when the magic's all run out?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me

Don't know what I'm feeling. Is this just a dream?

Ah oh If only I could read the signs in front of me

I could find the way to who I'm meant to be

Ah oh If only, yeah If only, yeah If only, yeah If only, yeah If only If only

She took the knife and stabbed herself in the arms multiple times.

An echo of NO'S were heard all over the theater Ben looked at his girlfriend who looked away in shame. She now knew that it wasn't the solution

"So this is how it started" Evie said quietly but loud enough for the others to hear. Everybody looked at the purple haired girl that was hugging her brother hard. Nobody saw the worried looks the two gods were exchanging.

While singing. When she was done her arms were covered in at least 10 cuts each.

She covered her arm with her jacket and was about to leave when she whispered to herself "I'm not going to love or be loved ever again. And I'm never becoming weak enough to cry again" with that she left her room through her window.

The memory faded and nobody knew what to say. Most of the kids, even those from the isle hugged Mal. Including her fiance. "I think it's time for a break" FGM said making everybody nod in agreement. The blue fairy weaved her hand and a big table full of food and snacks were in the room. And the break had officially begun.