Plan in action (Prank 3)

Mal was determined to make the prank look as believable as possible. She decided to throw a bucked of shrimps over Uma's head. She knew it was cruel but she needed to make it believable!!

"Yeah we understand. You don't have to repeat yourself" Uma said with a slight smile as she chuckled at her old friend. Mal and Ben chuckled at Uma and mal chuckle soon turned into a giggle as Ben kissed her head.

She just needed an excuse. It's not like she could prank Uma without reason. That would make her look like someone whom you cannot trust. And that would mean that it'll be harder to make people trust her and then take advantage of them.

The isle people nodded knowing what she meant. Mad the Auradon people stayed quiet.

So she decided to wait. Wait for the right moment. And  after an entire month it came.

"At least you didn't have to wait long" Hercules told her. "No. But I wished it came sooner Maleficent was all angry because it took to long" she told them making Ben squeeze her in reassurance. He kissed her nose comforting causing her to giggle and smile. A smirk who he and many others in the room shared.

The moment she waited for. Mal had just fallen of  C.H ship as Uma laughed at her.

"You can't swim" Ariel asked. "No" mal told her. Her voice was small and full of embarrassment. Ben quickly noticed and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "It's ok. It's nothing to be ashamed of. When we get out of her I'm taking you to the enchanted lake and I'm teaching you how to swim. Just me and you" Ben told her making her smile and put her head on his shoulder and her face in the space where his shoulder started and neck ended.

Now was the time and she was really doing this. She took a deep breath and grabbed the handle of the bucket.

"You're really doing this" Jane whispered scared. It's not everyday you see your friend getting beaten because she was loyal. "I didn't have a choice" Mal told the baby's blue dressed teen. Mal gave the girl a smirk smirk of reassurance even if she didn't know if it was for Jane or herself. But Mal took a deep breath. She could do this. Or at least with Ben and her friends/family by her side.

She almost gagged at the smell from the rotten shrimps.

I was lucky to be able to get that smell out of my hair" she told no one in particular. "Sorry Octopus" Mal told her cousins. "It's okay it's in the past. You know the past is past forgive, forget but remember you ain't seen nothing yet" Uma said with a wink remembering the song that mal wrote after the prank and fake split. Mal smiled a wicked smile as Uma smirked.

She took a deep breath and pulled the bucked over Uma's head. Uma shrieked in shock and when mal looked into her eyes mal only saw betrayal and sadness.

"Ya really thought that Mal would do that captain" Harry asked. "No but she did and I was hurt. I didn't remember the prank" Uma told mal her voice a whisper.  Mal wiggled out of Bens arms as she went to hugged the teal haired octopus. "Never" she told Uma. And broke the hug and sat down on her boyfriends lap and greeted him with a kiss.

Mal felt sorry for Uma but immediately whispered. "I'm sorry Uma but it was a good opportunity to prank you". Uma looked at her in an understanding way as her eyes immediately showed realization.

" Took me longe enough" Uma muttered to herself. The mutter didn't go unheard by Uma's former crew. Smiled grew on their faces as they chuckled at the girl.

That day Uma and Mal parted ways. Or at least that's what the isle thought.

"You really did fool us" Hannah told them speaking for the whole isle. Many nodded in agreement as if they where trying to prove back Hannah up. Hannah smiled at the isle people as she once again turned back to face the screen.

"Uma" Mal called out as she entered their hideout.

"How did you know she'd be in there" Anna asks as she saw Uma enter the screen. Mal snorted. " where else would she be it's our hideout" Mal told the orange haired chocolate lover, as if  it was the most obvious thing is the world. It probably was for her but still.

"Hi mal" Uma greeted her as the two girls shared a quick hug. "Soooo...."Uma asked. "We need to make sure this is believable.." Mal started with a sigh as Uma nodded.

"Well you did a good job"  Ginny muttered.

"We need to split. I mean that if we want to make if believable we can't be seen with each other. That means that we'll need to hang out in secret. And you and Harry would need to create your own pirate crew" Mal explained.

Many people nodded as if telling mal that her plan was good.

"No but I can't do that to you and Jay. I can't have another crew" Uma told mal as she remembered their old saying. '

"You had a saying" Sammy asked. Uma and the rotten four nodded. " what was this saying" Harriet asks as she took her girlfriends hand. "I think you're gonna find out" Uma told them signaling to the screen.

Ruthless yet loyal'.

"That's a good saying"  Harriet murmured as many nodded along. Ben smiled. This is a perfect way to describe mal.

"it's just temporary" Mal assured the piratea and daughter of an octopus. "Okay" Uma told Mal.  "But let's not focus on that. Let's have some fun" mal told Uma as she dragged the girl to the boys. Who was wrestling on the floor.

"Of course" Uma sighed as she saw the the boys on the floor. The two boys shrugged as the rest of the theater chuckled. "Easy for you too laugh. You don't have to deal with them" mal said as she huffed and pouted.

And just like that a secret friendship was born.

Hope you like it and sorry it's late. Also happy International Women's Day!!!!!!!