Reasons (prank 2)

10 year old Mal looked at Uma unsure about what to say. "I-I-...." The purple haired girl started before taking a deep breath determined to finish her sentence.

"You don't have to be afraid to tell us anything, Mally," Uma said, embracing the daughter of Maleficent. Air at least tried it was hard as Hadie was still sitting on Mal's lap with his head on her chest. Mal nodded and placed her hand on top of her brother's hair to play with his hair.  Even after everything they saw on screen Steph and Hades couldn't help but smile at their kids interact.

"M-mother wanted me to prank you and destroy our friendship. I didn't want to do it so she hurt me" Mal said, tears appearing in her eyes as she finished her sentence with her voice near a whisper.

"That's one way to put it," Harry muttered.

Uma gasped and covered her mouth with her hand and almost immediately pulled Mal into a hug. "If you didn't agree with her then why did she stop hurting you. Mal, did you agree with her?" Uma asked, her voice almost broken. Mal took a deep breath hoping it would steady her voice and answered

"Whatever you answered we would still have been by your side" Harry told Mal making everybody else confused. Although Ben was mainly jealous.  "I want her back..I love her and I was stupid" The teenage king though "I mean how could I break out engagement like that... I love her, I mean she's beautiful, talented, smart and unbelievably caring. She's my dragon and I'm her beast" He thought

"yes... I'm so sorry Uma I just couldn't handle the pain" Mal told the teal haired sea witch.

"I don't think anyone would be able to handle pain like that" Tiana whispered sadly. Her husband Naveen gave her hand a reassuring squeeze and a sad smile.

"It's okay you didn't have much of a choice dragon"  The daughter of Ursula told the daughter of the future gecko.  (Just needed to write that)

"It seems like I'm not the only one who likes to call her dragon," Ben said to himself, determined to regain the relationship he once had with the sassy and kind fairy.

"What are we gonna do?" (Frozen vibes someone..no,ok)  Mal asked with tears threatening to fall but Mal wouldn't let them. She made a promise to herself and she was going to keep it.

"You don't need to keep that promise darling. It's okay to key it's what makes you human" Cinderella told the young fairy only concern evident in her voice. "But I'm not human, '' Mal snapped. She was tired of everybody pitying her. That was something she had with her from her time on try isle.

"Well you need to prank her , so maybe you prank Uma and become enemies and then befriend each other"  Harry said.

The AK's perked up thinking that was a great solution but the VK's just shook their heads making the AK's look at them in confusion. "It's a good plan" the Auradon kids thought. Well everybody but Mulan's two children.................oh yeah Ben too. (Almost forgot about that jerk)

Jay shook his head. "You will need to become enemies but you can befriend each other because Maleficent won't be happy and people would see it as a weakness and use it to their advantage

Ohhhhhhhh was the sound that came out of all the Auradon kids except tw- three of them....(I keep forgetting the idiot that broke Mal's heart. Weird.......)

... maybe you could stay enemies but be friends in secret. In that way you stay friends and Maleficent will get pleased" Jay said, making Mal's eyes shine with hope.

"That actually explains a lot.... And apparently it worked. I mean everybody thought that you and Uma actually were enemies the past 6 years" Hannah said making all the isle people nod in agreement.

"But how will we split? It means if Uma and Mal will be enemies , what about me and Jay"  The handsome son of C.H told the two daughters of villas. "Harry you go with Uma and Jay with me." Ma told them.

"That's just mean," Ana said, shaking her head. "Like you had no hesitation and said it like nothing" she added.

"Why"  Uma asked. "Like I have no problem having Harry with me but why?" she added. "You and Harry are pirates, it'll make more sense" Mal told them, making them nod in agreement.

"Ohhhh.. sorry" Ana apologized and Mal gave the older tremain girl a small smile.

"Ok but when" Uma asked. "I'm not telling. If you know that I'll prank you it won't be believable" Mal told Uma with her signature smirk making the other girl groan and the two boys chuckle.

"Or because it will be more enjoyable for you," Uma told her old friend, chuckling while shaking her head. "Mal" a voice called out. Mal looked at the person before it continued. "How come you have no scars after all this" Mal looked at the women who spoke...

Care to guess who?!?!?!!?  
As you may have seen I added a piece of my mind in this chapter. Just wanted to see if I could make you laugh.... also this chapter is shorter than usual and I apologize for that.