Meeting Mal

As a new memory began to show Mal quickly smiled as she realized which memory that showed. Ben who notices this held her closer and kissed her head while a smile of his own was playing on his pink lips. Mal giggled as the kiss he placed on her forehead tickled. Why you may ask.. well after Ben got a beard after turning into a beast mal convinced him to let his beard grow out and now he has a beard stubble and if you ask Mal she'll say that he looks hot in it. (Which to Mal's annoyance many other girls agreed on) Leah rolled her eyes at the young engaged couple while many other smiled at the two. But no one noticed the frowning Belle. "My son should be with someone who doesn't cause danger wherever she goes" Belle thought as she inwardly sighed. Her boy deserves so much more in her mind.

The memory started with Mal making her way through a dark alley.

Jay groaned. "Why are you all smiley Mal. If it starts like that it's obviously not a good memory" Jay said rolling his eyes. Mal sighed and rubbed her temple before embracing the 11 year old son of hades on her lap. "It's the time I met hadie after I left Hades and Steph" Mal announcement making hadie perk up while Jay and many others "ohhhed". Persephone Sighed even though she and Mal's relationship was stronger Mal still never called her mom. And even though she understood why it still hurt.

In this memory Mal looked around 11 years old.

Ben once gain squeezed Mal. "You where one cute eleven year old" Ben told her making her chuckle and playfully roll her eyes at him. Hadie who should be grossed out seeing his sister all lovey dovey was smiling. He liked seeing his sister happy even if it meant that he needed to deal with cheesy stuff.

Mal had her head down while wearing a torn purple coat that she held close to her body and purple  jeans. It looked that she had been at lady tremaines place as her clothes was covered in paint in all colors.

"Why where you at Curl Up And Dye"Evie asked. Mal smiled secretly and looked at dizzy. Dizzy let out a little secretive giggle and many people looked at the two VK's in confusion. (Not Ben!) Mal once again put her fingers to her mouth and pointed to the screen. (Like seriously how many time did
she have to do that)

She was only a few minutes from bargain Castle when she heard voices. She quickly and quietly made her way to the voices only to see Zevon and his gang surrounding Hadie.

Hades hair caught fire and Persephone tensed. The other gods, AK's and heroes where worried for the 5 year old boy on the screen.

Onscreen Mal sighed at the sighed. Thai was one thing that she misses after leaving the underworld. Hadie is already 5 and is walking around the isle alone. And from what mal knows Hadie doesn't know that she's his sister.

Many people gasped and glared at Persephone and Hades not caring if they are gods. Ben held Mal close and hadie cuddles into his sister more.

"Now you idiot. Just because your father was a god doesn't mean he's one now..

Hades blue flames turned red out of anger and the people around him quickly made their way from the angry god.

You think you are so mighty let's see what you can do ha.. show us you mighty GOD!" Hadie said nothing but looked at the ground. Zevon was just about to say something but Mal walked up to him as he had his back to her and grabbed his hair pulling him to the ground as he groaned in pain.

"GO MAL" almost everybody said. Everybody except a certain beauty..

The rest of the gang paled looking at the daughter of the most fears person on the isle. Still Mal was even more pale.

Ben chuckled as Mal huffed causing her friends to laugh at her. Well her real friends...

Mal knew they Zevon was lying she had been keeping an eye out and checking on Hadie without him knowing. Hadie was kind and gentle and he never sees himself as more important then other.

Many people smiled and Kitty the 11 year old daughter of Cinderella smiled sweetly at the boy as her cheeks started turning pink. Nobody noticed with she was thankful for.. she wound never hear the end of it from Chad it would be a long talk about "you can't date a Villain kid". Well she thought no one noticed except that a special purple haired girl and her prince exchanged knowing looks. (Or Ben's technically her king but who cares)

He looked at mal in shock. Why did she help him? Why was the daughter of Maleficent protecting him? Why??

"Many reasons Bro" Mal told her brother who was still cuddling with her.

Mal released Zevon and he fell to the ground but before mal was able to do anything he and his gang ran away... huh pathetic..
Mal slowly walked up to Hadie but he started to crawl away and into the corner of  the ally out of fear. Mal sighed at the sight. "Hey it's ok.. I won't hurt you" mal told her 5 year old brother soothing him. He only looked at her with fear but slowly nodded his head. Mal piled him into her arms as she started murmur the song Steph and Mal made together.

Persephone smiled at the memory. It was the day she found out that Mal had an amazing singing voice and they where joking about mal becoming the underworld queen after Steph.

Hadie looked at her in shock. "How do you know that song? That's moms song" "did you ever ask if your mother ever made that song with someone" She asked hadie as tears starting to appear in her eyes and they was about to fall when Hadie shook his head no. "Hadie can you trust me in this and ask you parents about mal and see what answers you get.. please" Hadie slowly nodded not knowing what to think or do. Mal stood up as a ghost of a smile formed on her lips. She took hadies hand as she quickly made her way to the underworld without being seen. "Trust me on this and I'll meet you in the same place tomorrow noon okay?" Hadie nodded as he quickly thanked Mal and went into the underworld. Mal sighed, she knew that she didn't have any kind of relationship with Hades and Persephone but she hoped that they would have told Hadie about her.

Both gods looked down and Mal didn't feel any pity or sympathy for them. They didn't need to tell him everything but something.. anything..

She once again sighed as she made her way back to castle she for now called home. "Tomorrow" she thought "tomorrow I get my brother"

"And now you have him" Hadie whispered in his sisters ear..

What do you think?? I put some hints about a secret that will be reviled soon. It's not much of a secret it's more like a secret friendship but yeah!! Also I put out some big hints about Belle and some friends... so I'm planing something but I'm still not sure if it'll be that in the end but I'm like 99% sure that I will have these twists..