Arguing

At the end Ma had tears in her eyes while getting comforted by Jay and her two pirate friends. Evie looked more angry while Everybody else was in shock. They had no idea this is how Mal lived. The VK's knew that it was bad but not this bad. But they didn't know what happened between closed doors.

"How come you didn't tell me?" Evie shouted angrily, startling everyone. Doug tried to calm his girlfriend down but for no use.

"You're too innocent to understand. You have the kindest mother in our friend group. She never laid a finger on you, because a lady doesn't have scars, she never made you work hard because a lady has people doing it for her, the only thing you had to worry about was your makeup!!" Mal shouted. By now everybody was standing. "I also knew that if I told you or Carlos you would go and tell an adult and then my mother would find out that I told someone and assume I wanted pity! The punishment would have been 10 times worse than the one you saw on screen!" Mal told them angrily. Carlos looked at and nodded understanding before hugging her. They let go when Evie spoke.

"Mal I'm so-" Evie began. "No, because you're not. You're only apologizing because of pity. If you were a real friend you would be comforting me instead of yelling at me!!" She hissed, making Evie look down. "I am your real friend" Evie told her tears appearing in her eyes making Mal feel a little bad.

"Prove it...what's my biggest fear?" Mal asked Evie. Mal knew they she had told Evie her deepest fear multiple times but Evie always brushed it of and started talking about a new dress design. "Losing your family" Evie told her confidence was obvious in her voice and with a proud smile. "Nope" Celia told Evie eyeing her while shaking her head. Everybody looked at Evie in shock. "Evie even I know that, she told us multiple times" Jane told her looking at her. "What? Then what is your biggest fear?" Evie asked Mal confused. "Water" Audrey told Evie with a smirk. She may be a princess but it's always good to know your enemies fear. "How come you don't know" Hannah asked "everybody does" Hannah added. " I-I" Evie stuttered.

"I can answer that," Mal told everybody, gaining their attention. "Every time I tell her something she brushes it off and starts talking about a new dress design or about the next ball." Mal turned to Evie before continuing. "You need to start listening and stop using me as a living add for you designs because how cool isn't it that "the king's girlfriend is wearing my dresses" or " the future Queen is wearing my dresses and is my best friend" sometimes I wonder if the reason your still my friend is because the title I had as the "Future Queen" or "Auradons savior". Mal told her former best friend with tears threatening to fall.

"I'm sorry I really am I guess I didn't realize what I was doing" Evie apologized. "I guess I can forgive you" Mal said after a while shocking everybody including Jay,Uma and Harry. "But it won't happen overnight. We will need to rebuild our friendship from the beginning. I hope you understand" Mal continued. "I really thought mal went insane there for a minute" Uma muttered to Harry who nodded in agreement. " I understand" Evie said with a small smile as she sat down. "But one question, How are you and Uma such good friends? You were enemies on the isle and a friendship as strong as yours takes time to build up?" Evie questioned/stated. "You'll see"Uma and mal said at the same time before turning their attention back to the screen and everybody else doing the same thing.