Songs?

Reaction

Past

Thought-reaction

Thought-screen

Mal was sitting in her old iron bed with a purple book in her hand. The book was light purple and thick. The screen changed and you saw Mal walking into her hideout.

"Nice hideout," Freddie said. "Well it would be better if we had beds but the Mal was the one that spray painted the walls" Harry said. "I did and I did it well," she replied. "You sure did. I mean look at it, it's fabulous" Uma said. Mal smirked. "Of course I mean I did it" she said, throwing her hair over her shoulder for a dramatic effect. Everybody chuckled at their antics. Ben looked at his ex lover. "I messed up," He thoughts. "Will she ever take me back"

And smiled at the sight in front of her. Uma was sleeping on a chair while Harry and Jay were sleeping on the sofa. "We really need to get some beds," she thought.

"Told ya" Harry said in his Scottish accent. "Nobody likes a know it all," Uma said playfully, rolling her eyes.

But that wasn't what made her smile but the decorations they set up. It was a sign with the word "Happy birthday"on it. There were a few balloons here and there and it wasn't much but they did what they were able to do with the things they found on the aisle. And she really appreciated it and the balloons must've been hard to find. She looked at it in awe, taking in what her friends had done for her.

"How did you get that?'' Gil asked. "We have our ways, '' Jay replied. "What do you mean it wasn't even much? '' Audrey asked. "We on the isle only get what you guys from Auradon throw away and therefore it's hard to get these things" CJ said like it was the most obvious thing in the world making the auradonians look down in shame. "That's gonna change even if I'm Queen or not '' Mal tells the VK's.

She later chuckled and went over to the chair where Uma was sleeping. "Hey Uma," Mal said. Uma groaned. "Shut up we need to fix this place before Mal comes" the light blue haired girl responded half asleep.

Chuckles could be heard all over the theater. Uma smiled and laughed with them.

"Ohh, can't I help?" Mal asked, chuckling at her friend who obviously didn't know who she was talking to. "Not all we need is, MAL," Uma said, finally waking up and realizing how she talked to.

"Took you long enough," Mal said, smiling at her friend. "I was sleeping," Uma protested. "Ok," Mal said, rolling her eyes.

She was now fully awake and gave her friend a hug and wished her a happy birthday. That looked at the boys and looked at each other exchanging mischievous looks. That went to the little sink they had in the room and filled two buckets with water and threw it on the boys to wake them up. They quickly sat up with a scream.

Everybody burst out laughing.

"Really" Jay asked the girls as he saw them laughing hard. "Sorry" Mal apologized cheaply. The boys looked at each other before pulling the girls down so they fell on the wet boys chest.

"That's your revenge" Ginny asked. "No we were just having a little fun" Harry said, rolling his eyes at the annoying daughter of Mother Gothel.

They were laying there for what seemed like hours sharing happy memories of their time together, in reality it was just half an hour. "Jay, Harry why don't you go and get the cake and presents?" Uma asked. Well more like ordered. " ok, come one, '' Jay said, signaling Harry to follow him. The two boys left and Uma turned to Mal. "Here you go," she said and handed Mal her birthday present. The purple haired girl took the present and curiously opened it up. "Thanks. You really didn't have too"!Mal said.