Hadies questions and confrontation

"Mom! Dad!" Hadie shouted as he made his way through the underworld.

"You sound eager hadie" Mal told him with a small smile. To be honest she didn't think he actually would go meet her the next day but her brother are full of surprises.

Did he have a sister? Hadie may have been 5 years old but he was a son of a god!

"You don't say" mal exclaimed as her voices dropped with sarcasm. Hadie rolled his eyes but a smile quickly made its was to his face.

He understands things easier and he was always told he had the mind of a 15 year old and even though he preferred to be acting like a 5 year old he still understood the situation he was in.

"I can see that" Ben chuckled as hadie cuddles into his sister more. The son of a god sure acted like a baby around his sister but when they where separated he acted like a eleven year old adult.

"Hadie!" He heard his mother's voice from the kitchen and quickly made his way to her. When he was there he saw that she was cleaning up from what he thought was Virgil.

"Actually I was cleaning up after you" Persephone told him. "You ran out this morning without cleaning up after yourself after eating breakfast" She quickly added and many people chuckled at the eleven year old blue haired boy who was sitting in his sisters lap.

Soon Hadie sat down on the chair around the round table as his mother continued to clean. He considered helping her....

"Yeah it would have been nice to get some help" Persephone said teasingly. "You did it pretty good by yourself" hadie told his mother teasingly.

but he's a five year old boy and he was enjoying his time without any chores.

Many kids and teenagers sighed as they wished they could get that carefree time of their life back. But they knew that it wasn't possible. Or was it? I mean they where sitting in a theater after getting teleported to watch Mal's dark secret past.

But could you blame him?

"No, we can not" many people said as they knew that they probably would have done the same thing if they where in his situation.

Anyway... he took a deep breath and looked at his mother. "Mom?" He asked as he twiddled his thumbs. He looked at his mother as she hummed in response. "Where's dad" He asked as he missed the blue haired figure that just entered.

"How did you survive on the isle of you dissent even notice a person enter the room you where in?" Jay asked full of disbelief. The blue haired brother of mal only shrugged in response even though he knew that mal was the only reason he still is here today.

" I'm here. So you seem to have something on you mind.. what is it?" Hadie sighed which made his parents look at him with confusion and concern.

"Wow hades that I didn't notice" Meg told him sarcastically as she referred to the part where Hades literally told his child that it was something in his mind. You may think.. what do weird about that? Well the people in Auradon preferred to slowly and surely get their children to tell them everything and not go straight to the point because they read in some parenting books that it may lead to trauma and that the children wouldn't trust them as much if they went fraught to the point.

"Who's Mal" the two adult gods looked at each other before looking back at them. "She's Maleficent's daughter. You know that" Hades tried to answer the question without giving anything away. "And isn't it more?" Hadie asked. "No. She's Maleficent's daughter. That's it she's nothing more"

Mal buried her face into Bens chest as he slowly felt her tears soaking his shirt. "You're noting like her darling!" Ben whispered to her as some of her friends glared at Hades and stroked her back. "Darling, you are Mal. The dragon I fell in love with! You're now Maleficent" Ben told her and her friend stoped stroking her back in comfort as she calmed down. Ben them made sure that no one else heard about them as he whispered. "Plus you are much hotter than your mother" Mal burst out laughing into his chest and many looked at him in confusion while many also looked at them in wonder. They really are in love. But Belle where not having it! Her son should not date a petty villain.

Hades continued hoping that that was enough and that the subject would change. Hadie raised his eyebrow suspiciously as he noticed his mother's nervous expression. "YOU'RE LYING!! IT'S MORE!!" The two adults looked at their dove year old son and knew that they couldn't hide this from him. "She's your sister" Hades muttered. Hadie looked at his father in shock. I mean he was like 99% sure that mal was telling the truth but it's a shock to hear it out loud. "But only half sister" hades added.

"No she's my sister no matter what" Hadie told them.

"Doesn't matter!" Hadie snapped. I want to get to know my sister no matter what" Hadie told them. "Don't talk to me that way! You may be a god but you are under our care and I am not afraid to ground you!" Hades snapped at his son "I have a sister! And you kept her a secret from me! No wonder she looked so heartbroken when I didn't know she was my sister" hadie sighed but smiled. He had a sister. "I'm going to be with mal tomorrow! I'm going to get to know my sister." Hadie told them as he quickly made his was to his room. He waited... waited until he could go and build up a relationship with his new found sister. That he's parents of some reasons didn't tell him about. But maybe he could get some answers from her tomorrow when they would build their sibling relationship.

"Just me that noticed that Thai is the only chapter that's not really about mal?" Many mumbled things like "no I did to" and "you're not the only one". And soon after the two siblings talked it was time for the next memory of Mal's past and their sibling relationship.