Arrival

Imagine the picture just a little smaller.  Short chapter. 

-Mal-

It has been weeks since the barrier has been taken down and everyone is finding their happily ever after. But not me... I've been having these nightmares about my past as the barrier was taken down. I was in my and Ben's bedroom in the castle when a bright light suddenly blinded me and I found myself in a theater. It was big and the chairs were red. I noticed that many other people started appearing in the room and I looked around confused. "Hello Blue" Fairy godmother said as she saw the blue Fairy. The blue Fairy smiled at her old friend and at the nickname she was given as a child. "Hello, we are all here to watch Mal's past." She said, looking straight at me. I gulped as all eyes went to me. I bit my lip as I nodded my head. "It's going to be ok" Uma whispered in my ear as I smiled a little at her. "Let's begin," the blue fairy said, sending a look at me. "You all have assigned seats and we are going to have breaks but let's start watching" she added as everybody sat down.

(This chapter is short but they'll get longer when the memories start. The first few chapters are going to be who's there and where everybody sits and some A/N). Every real chapter after this is going to have at least 900, it usually has more words in the chapters!