Siblings

Mal was in the dark, small ally waiting for her brother.  She didn't know if he'll show up but she hoped he will. She really hoped she could get a beautiful relationship with her brother.

Mal smiled a little as she remembered but a hint of anger and hate and even sadness appeared in her eyes. " of course I'll show up" hadie said.

It was now a few minutes over noon so he should be there any moment now. What broke mal out of her thoughts is the faint sound footsteps.

"You've always been so small, and you're footsteps where so hard to hear" mal told him with a chuckle causing hadie to blush in embarrassment as people around the theater chuckled.

Mal looked at her brother with a sad smile playing at her lips. "They told me you weren't anyone special...they said that-" hadie stopped as he saw mal facial expression.

If you looked closely you could see that Mal's expression on the screen matched the expression the Mal that's watching is wearing. And if you looked even closer you could she the guilt in hades and Persephones eyes.

She was sad, hurt and she looked almost... broken. "Then what made you believe me" Mal looked over at her brother with a puzzled expression. "I saw it in their eyes. I-I can't believe I have a sister... and that they kept it a secret from me." Hadie sighed before continued not realizing how anger was starting to bubble inside of his purple haired sister.

Mal looked down and everybody looked at her. " mal" a voice she knew belonged to her future father-in-law said. But she didn't look him in the eye as he continued. "It's okay to be angry in situations like that, trust me! I'm well known for my temper" he said as mal chuckled at his comment. "Thank you Adam" mal said as she finally met his gaze. Ben shoot his father a quick thankful glance.

Hadie sat down on the floor and only started talking again when mal was seated to his right and his head was resting on her shoulder

"Eeek sibling love" someone in the theater squealed. Mal didn't bother to see who it was, as she was lost in though. She felt Benn fingers between hers and soon she couldn't focus on something that wasn't Ben, because the kiss they where sharing left no room for other thoughts.

"Sometimes I think that they don't love me. No I know it's dum as we are on the isle of the lost but-"

"It's not dumb" Lonnie told him, knowing that the her beautiful face was frowning. "Every kid deserves a parents love" she told them only to have Jay wrapping his arms around her waisted comfort. She didn't like how things where on the isle but she still wanted the best for the kids there.

Mal pulled her brother into a hug as he sobbed into her shoulder.

" if you can't have parental affection then the affection from a sibling is the second best" Lonnie said, she was a little happier knowing that Hadie at least had a sibling affection. She cousins even imagine how awful it would be to have a parent who hates you, and she hoped no one in Auradon lived had a parent who hates them, but little did she know that a friend of hers had an abusive an manipulative mother.

"It's not dum. Don't ever think it is" she mumbled into his hair as he continued to sob into her shoulder. "Where they like this before? When you lived with them." Hadie asked as he calmed down.

"I only lived with them for a year, I lived with Maleficent for five years before I started living with dad" mal told her brother making him nod his head slightly as she looked around the room and at the expressions that was evident around the big room.

"They where loving. I loved them...I still do. But when you where born things changed. They became cold and distant towards me and I left. I couldn't live in a home where I wasn't loved, where I wasn't happy." Mal told him. She knew that she still lives in a home like that but she knows that if it's getting to much and she wants to get away the hideout always is going to be a option.

No child should have to live like that.." Olaf whimpered. "No they shouldn't" Snow White said. Snow White and Cinderella knew that they lived in an awful place where that where unloved and used, but they can never, not even in their wildest imagination, think of how awful it must have been for mal when she grew up. How that girl with such an awful life could be so sweet and selfless no one knows.

"I love and care about you hadie... and if you want you can spend your time in the clubhouse with me and my friends" mal looked at her hideout she saw hope and happiness sparkle in his eyes.

"The hideout became my home. I could actually have feelings and be myself there. I could be happy" Hadie said softly as mal squeezed him in reassurance. "Everything turn out okay, and now look at you. The most handsome and sweet eleven year old I've ever seen" mal told him causing him to smile.

"I would like that" Hadie told her. Mal took a deep breath before telling her brother about her relationship with her friends and what really happened between her and Uma. "Come one let's go to the hideout" mal said as she stood up, Hadie copied her action before mal led him to the clubhouse and into her life and his better one. What they didn't know is that this was to grow on to a beautiful relationship between two siblings.

Many people tried to excuse the tears in their eyes to an allergy or that they got something in their eyes, but everyone knew that their excuses where all lies.