Jal or Bal?

"Mal," Ben said, looking at his girlfriend. "Leave me alone " Was her only response. "Why" Ben asked, anger getting obvious in his voice also referring to the screen. "My family didn't care about me. I was stuck in a prison with only my friend by my side. My mother abused and you're asking me why I was depressed?" Mal said in an annoyed tone and with an attitude. "Why didn't you tell me? '' he said in the same tone he used before. "I don't know.... I'm not proud of it. And you Auradonians have no idea what we people on the isle are going through. Everyday we were having problems. Problems like what we should eat as we have no proper food on the isle while you are having parties and dances just to show everybody that you have enough money to do so! Mal explained. "Mal were engaged. You need to tell me things like this. You know I don't think this is going to work. You never tell me anything" Ben said angrily making everybody gasp as Mal got teary eyes. "Are you breaking up with me? Mal said heartbreak evidence in her voice. "I-I a-am" Ben said hesitating.

Hades' hair turned red but Mal just glared at him. "Stop. You have no right to do the overprotective father act now, ok?" Mal said, looking at her father and letting a single tear escape her eyes as she took one last look at Ben. All the people in the theater gave Ben a look of disapproval though Queen Leah had a smirk on her lips that didn't go unnoticed by Audrey. "I'm not going after Ben Grammy" Leah only sighed in response.

Mal and the other VK's went to another room and Mal was sitting with the VK's around her comforting her. "Shh... it's going to be ok. It's his loss, you're amazing, talented and brave if he doesn't understand that then that's his lost" Celia said comforting Mal, who was crying into Jay's shoulder his fists turning white out of anger but he stayed calm for his sister. Every VK was in the room with her comforting her. They may not have liked her at the beginning but she gave them a better life and they were forever thankful. She changed her heart to change their mind. She gave all villains their happily ever after and earned respect from everybody. She saved the heroes multiple times and helped the villains. Evie was hugging her sister rubbing circles on her back in comfort Carlos was hugging Mal. Nobody knew what to do because nobody had seen her like this. To everybody's surprise Uma, Harry knew exactly what to do. Jay continued what he was doing. Uma pushed Evie away and started rubbing Mal's back and saying things to make her laugh and Harry was telling her things he was going to do when he got his hands on Ben. Jay Uma and other VK's adding things on Harry's list.

Jag took Mal with him and sat down with her on a random empty table. Hadie was once again seated on his sister's lap. Jay took her hand and was massaging it in comfort. Some of the other VK's were sitting next to them while others sat down at a different table. Everybody was giving Mal a worried look full of pity. The look brought anger to mal. Even though she was good, pity still irritated her. Harry and Uma were sitting right next to Jay comforting their best friend. Evie sat next to Uma looking at Mal with concern along with Carlos next to her. But it was something else in her look. Jealousy. Ben too, but why?

Mal's friend gave her a plate full of strawberries from the buffet. Mal smiled as they all sat down enjoying their meal like friends, sharing memories. They talked in what seemed like forever. But it had to come to an end. They took their drinks and some popcorn and the blue fairy turned the theater back into what it looked like from the beginning.

Everybody sat down on their seats as Mal's friend sat down next to her. And the screen showed a new memory. Ben and Evie still had that look of jealousy on their faces but it seemed like no one noticed except for one boy, a boy wearing a red beanie and his long brown hair resting on his shoulder as he looked down at his purple haired friend- no sister with concern. "That girl really went through a lot, '' he thought.