Dreams

Mal was sighing as she looked at her friends. Their friendship was still a secret and she wanted so badly to tell everybody that she and Uma wasn't enemies.

"I want that too cuz, but it's either we keep it a secret or we reveal ourselves as friends and your mother abuses you again and the makes you break your friendship with me "again."  Mal sighed as she saw her cousins point. Mal understood that but that didn't mean she liked it. But with the comforting hand squeezed and hug from her cousin and fiancé she immediately she knew that this was all worth it and that this problem they had no longer existed. And hopefully it never will exist ever again.

But she doesn't get to. And she completely understands why but that doesn't mean she likes it.

Mal chuckled to herself and the similarities between her thoughts.

She sighed again as she excused herself and went to bed. She's been having these dreams lately. Dreams of a mysterious guy who spends time with her near a beautiful lake.

"Mysterious? Huh, I didn't think I was mysterious. Just handsome and nice" Ben teased with an eyebrow raised. He and Mal shared the dreams they had with each other only to to find out that they shared dreams. It was weird at first but mal then smiled and said they they met once upon a dream. They both laughed and smirked and teased each other that night. They had so much fun, and Ben would never forget the good times they shared with each other. They ignored the questions and gasps they got from their friend and family around them.

And as she slept another dream appeared. This time she was once again at that beautiful lake.

"The enchanted lake!" Jane gasped. "The enchanted lake sometimes brings soulmates together through their dreams. This is amazing! You two are absolutely perfect for each other! No wonder you felt such a strong connection to each other when you met!" Mal blushed and Ben smirked. "We are true love after all, are we not darling?" Ben asked as he looked at the love of his life. Mal, who by the way was still blushing, smiled. "Of course we are babe"

She looked around and smiled. She liked these dreams, they were nice to have every once in a while. And she smiled even wider as she saw the boy walking up to her. He gave her a hug, a hug that she immediately returned.

"You like him!!" Uma screamed. "You fell in love with the boy you are now engaged to in the dreams you shared, and you didn't even bother telling me! Damn I though you told me everything. I feel so betrayed." Mal giggles as she looked at her cousin. "You done tell me everything and I don't think it was so important, plus I was in denial about my feeling" mal told her cousins as she looked at Ursula's beautiful daughter.

She smiled widely as they sat down. They talked and talked about things she couldn't remember when she woke up. And every morning he leaves her dreams to the sound of his alarm ringing a few hours before hers. She quickly woke up and looked at the clock in her room. A clock Jay got her on her 14 birthday.

"Okay how old are you here?" Jane asked. "You're over 14 at least but are you 14 or 15 or 16 or how Old were you?" Mal chuckled as the younger girl rambled. "I was 15" mal told her with a sweet dime and a chuckle. She gave her fiancé a kiss on the cheek before looking at the screen.

It was an alarm clock that actually worked. For kids on the isle that was new and unique. And she was so thankful because she was tiered of waking up to the dragon yelling and screaming at her every morning.

"That's awful" Snow White said. "Not at awful as that bitch marrying my son. She shouldn't even have the right to come into my family. And she isn't even worthy my son. She should go hook up with doug. Evie would be a much better fit to be queen and I know that Evie is jealous of mal and I think that I can use that for my advantage" Belle thoughts made her smirk but she quickly smiled instead as Adam looked at her. He quickly frowned and rolled his eyes at her.

Mal sighed as she got up, it was usual that she couldn't sleep again after he left her dreams. She felt a connection to the guy and she wanted to be around him. She wanted to spend more time with him and therefore she went to sleep earlier so she could spend every minute of her sleep with him. She felt as if he really existed, and maybe she was just being dum and emotional but she felt a strong connection to the brown haired boy.

"It's true love" Olof gushed. "It really is" mal said smiling sweetly.

She didn't know who he was, and she couldn't put anything together because she couldn't remember anything he said to her. But she out remember the first time she met him. He was sitting on a blanket eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and quickly stood up as he saw her. "Where are we?" She wanted to know where she was. She wanted to know why she was taken to this place. Why a handsome boy was sitting and eating near this beautiful lake and she wanted to know how she was there.

Ben grinned at her as he kissed her plum lips softly and she smiled at him knowing that this just boosted his ego.

"I don't know" answered the boy. The purple haired beauty sighed and sat down. And just like that, the friendship that soon would turn into a love story formed.

*the end*

Nah still a few chapters left. So she's 15 now and then I have memories of her and Evies friendship, then when they come to Auradon, coronation and then a few memories here and their from her time in Auradon and then cotillion and then VK's day and her nightmares.