rough night (Spencer Reid)

Let’s just say y/n gave Spencer a very good night... And Spencer tries to hide it from the BUA

Spencer arrived at the BUA and tried to stay unnoticed, luckily he didn't bump into Morgan and arrived safely at his desk. He sat down as slowly as possible but grimaced when he hit the surface of his chair. He looked around to be sure nobody had seen it, Hotch came in "We got a new case" Spencer sighed, he wasn't really able to run or even properly walk. He got up again and groaned while walking to the other room this time fortune wasnt on his side. Morgan bumped into his shoulder "What's wrong pretty boy?" Spencer slapped himself internally, lying was probably the best option here. "I fell" he muttered. Morgan furrowed his brows "You okay?" they had already arrived in the room with others who turned their heads now towards Spencer. "What's wrong with Reid" Gideon asked. Spencer repeated himself "I just fell yesterday nothing bad" They continued the case and took the jet to the crime scene. Morgan kept making jokes about Spencer's "fall" and it didn't help that he made a painful face everytime he walked. Even one of the local cops asked if he was okay. They finally caught the unsub and Spencer was happy that they could go back. They got back to the jet and Spencer sighed when he could finally sit down in peace again. Morgan laughed and started teasing him again "Were here with the famous dr. Reid, how did it feel to fall on your intelligent ass doctor?" he asked like he was an interviewer. Spencer rolled his eyes and decided to ignore him but Morgan continued asking him dumb questions and teasing him. Until one point that Spencer had enough and yelled "I didn't fall okay? Y/n fucked me last night!" Suddenly the jet got quiet and Spencer's face red. "Wait" Morgan broke the silence "You have a boyfriend? And you didn't tell us? Ouch my feelings are hurt" Spencer shook his head "I'm sorry you guys had to find out like this, I was planning to tell you" The rest of the flight nobody teased Spencer about his fall, instead they asked him about his boyfriend and Morgan changed his subject of teasing to Spencer being in a relationship and bottoming.