jealousy, jealousy (Steve Rogers)

Steve Rogers x Male reader

Steve gets jealous when an old friend flirts with reader. I tried to make him jealous in a non-toxic way :) It's also pretty short, sorry.

( fluff)

Tony's parties were always something, tonight you were at one in the tower with your boyfriend of a few years Steve. Almost all the other avengers were also there and you were ordering your favorite drink at the bar. Suddenly you felt someone tapping your shoulder. "Y/n?" You turned around and were faced with an old friend. "Yn, it's really you huh?" "Y/f/n!" you yelped "It's been so long!" You hugged him and he took you in slowly with his hand on your hips. "You look good y/n" you smiled "Thanks, you do too."

You talked for a while and noticed your friend got really close and complimented you a lot. "You've been working out lately?" He questioned as he touched your biceps. Suddenly you felt an arm around your waist and a peck on your cheek. Your friend's eyes widened "Can I steal this wonderful man for a minute?" Steve asked. The guy slowly nodded as you followed Steve outside.

Your boyfriend took you to the hall where you could have some privacy. You looked at him and smiled "What's all this for?" Steve tilted his head as a confused look formed on his face. "You really didn't realize that guy was flirting with you?" Now it was your turn to look confused "He was?!" Steve let out a laugh "Yes!" You burrowed your head in his neck as you felt your cheeks burn up. Steve let out something between a laugh and a sigh of relief. Something clicked in your head as you took a small step back looking your boyfriend in the eyes. "You were jealous" you stated laughing, Steve's eyes darted away. You got closer to him and cupped his face. "Steve, love of my life. If I had known that guy was flirting with me I would've made it clear I was already taken. I love you, okay?" Your boyfriend smiled and you kissed him passionately. "Let's leave this party" you said as you grabbed Steve's hand. He nodded gratefully, you went to the elevator and got in. Steve leaned into you and you moved your mouth close to his ear whispering "You looked cute jealous."

requested by