Piano (Elio Perlman)

Genre: slight smut , fluff

Your parents were both professors and were invited by one of their colleagues to spend the summer in Italy with his family. Thus there you were sitting in your car riding through the beautiful landscapes of Italy. You arrived at a big house surrounded by nature, on the porch there were three people standing. The professor, his wife and what you assumed was their son were waiting to welcome you and your family. Your parents shook everyone's hand and made you do the same, when you shook the son's hand you were able to take a better look at him. He was around your age and height, he had brown hair and eyes. You instantly felt a strong attraction to him. "I'm Elio, nice to meet you" "I'm y/n nice to meet you too" you smiled while your heart fluttered by the touch of his hand.

You went in the house and Mafalda showed you your room. You fell into the bed. It was already midnight and you were exhausted so you instantly fell asleep dreaming of the unfamiliar boy you just met.

The next morning you woke up by your dad knocking on your door. "Y/n wake up we already finished breakfast but you can eat with Elio while we take a look at the village." You putted your clothes and went downstairs, the table was standing outside and the dark haired boy was sitting on one of the chairs next to it. "Good morning" he said while turning his head towards you. "Uhm,good morning" you sat down and looked at the bit of food that your parents had left. "What do you want?" Elio asked while scratching his head. "We've got eggs, orange juice, peaches, bread...just pick whatever you want" You ate some bread, an egg and a peach. Meanwhile there was a comfortable silence between you two, only some glances where exchanged.

You finished eating and went upstairs. Right when you started unpacking Elio walked in "This is actually my room you know, but I sleep next to it when there are guests." He was standing in the doorway with his hands in his pockets, the sunlight that shined trough the window fel on him like a spotlight. You noticed small things about him you hadn't noticed the first time, you had seen that his appearance wasnt bad but now he looked different. The sunlight made his hair look almost like gold and his eyelashes made shadows on his cheeks. Your heart stopped for a second. "Sorry if I scared you" he laughed. "Its okay" you looked away from his breathtaking appearance painfully aware of your red face. "My parents are giving yours a tour, can I give you one too?" he asked, you said yes, I mean how could you have said no?

"...and this is the living room" you had been through the garden, kitchen and now you had arrived at the last stop. The room was pretty big, there was a TV and a few couches but one thing catched your eye. A piano. Ever since you were little you wanted to play it but you hadn't had the time. "You play the piano?" you curiously asked Elio. "Uhm yeah, you?" "No but I've always wanted to" you said casually. "I could teach you something" he said while taking a chair and placing it next to the piano chair. He sat down and patted to the seat next to him "Sit down". He started playing and you were blown away by his skills. He finished and asked if you've ever played before when you shook your head he stood up and took place behind you. His soft hands grabbed yours and placed them on the piano. He showed you wich notes to press but you couldn't really focus. Maybe it were his hands or his body against your back but a boner had started to grow. You were painfully aware that you couldn't just stop it and your face flashed red. "I need to go to the bathroom for a second" you said standing up and leaving Elio's body that was almost wrapped around you. You tried hard to walk normally but the second you where out of the other boy's sight you ran. You arrived at you bedroom and locked the door. You never had been in this situation before but Elio's touch did something to your body. It didn't take you long to be cumming all over your hand, you quickly wiped it off and went back down.

The next few hours you spend on learning how to play the piano, Elio was an amazing teacher even tough you payed more attention to him then what he was teaching you. You ate lunch with your parents who had just returned and then you played again. It was already 8pm when Elio proposed to show you around in the small village. He tought it looked better when the sun was almost down. You wandered trough the uncrowded streets talking about everything and nothing. You ended up on a small grassland just outside the village, you both sat down and looked at the lights from the streets that had become very small. A comfortable silence fell over you and you looked at him. The moon was just bright enough for you to take in all his little features just like you did this morning. His eyes, his hair, his lips...

You moved closer but stopped a few inches away from the lips you wanted to touch. What if he didn't want this? You were proved wrong when Elio closed the space between you and softly pecked your lips. Both of you backed away for a second to look at eachother but you instantly reached for his face and cupped his cheeks. The second kiss was much deeper and lasted longer, you were rolling in the grass while you held on to him tightly. He pulled away to breath and you laughed "I've been wanting to do that the moment you shook my hand" you breathed softly into your ear. He smiled at you and stroke your cheek "You're special y/n, there's something about you" if it hadn't been dark he would have seen your face flush red. He came closer to your ear and whispered "That boner from this morning was pretty hot " while moving his hand up your leg...

♡◇♡

Wow this is like the first time I've written a fic over 1000 😂
Hope you enjoy it!