Nice family dinner (Enola Holmes)

Fluff
Growing up you always wanted to be a detective, your dad was the chief of police and you wanted to prove yourself to him. The moment you bumped into Enola at the station you knew you wanted to be her friend and get to know her. That was already a year ago, it took a while to get her to trust you and get her to like you. You got inwinded in a few cases and solved it together, you were the closest friends you could find in London. But lately something had changed, for both of you. You confessed you feelings to eachother and started dating.

You had been together for a month and you'd never met her brothers before. You knew ofcourse about Sherlock and she also told you how Mycroft wanted to send her to a boarding school for 'perfect girls' but now you finally got to meet them in person. A week on forehand you had gotten a pretty letter with an invitation for a friendly family diner. And here you were dressed in your most expensive tux knocking on Sherlock's door, Enola was standing beside you and was holding your hand. You gulped when a big, tall man opened the door "You must be y/n" he shook your hand a little too firmly and let you in. The house was very big and you followed the detective to an even bigger living room, a man who you assumed was Mycroft was sitting on a sofa reading today's paper. He looked up "Enola" he nodded totally ignoring you and continued reading. You smiled weakly at your girlfriend while she was trying to hold her laugh, she found it quite amusing how stressed you were. Mycroft looked at his watch and folded his paper "I have a meeting, it was nice to see you again Enola" and left. Your girlfriend grabbed your hand and led you to the dining room, the smell of food hit your nose and your mouth instantly watered. "It smells really good in here" you commented as Sherlock walked in with a plate from the kitchen. "The food tastes even better" Enola winked at her brother, you sat down and enjoyed your meal. Your anxiety faded the longer you talked to Sherlock and Enola was impressed that he liked you. You finished dessert and were about to leave when Sherlock stopped you to have a little chat, your girlfriend was already outside. "Look y/n you seem like a nice kid, but if you hurt Enola and it doesnt matter in what kinda way. You're dead." He smiled politely and opened the door to let you out.

You were walking home with your girlfriend "You look a bit pale" she smirked. "I won't let him do anything to you" she laughed. "Are you sure" you questioned laughing.  "Yes,I love you too much" she said while looking in your eyes with her hands on your cheeks "I love you too"