Aaron Hotchner

request: can you do hotch x male reader with long hair and is a little bit younger than him who is the complete opposite of him and hotch introduces him to the team

You looked into the mirror as you tried to make your hair look like something. Having long hair wasn't always but you liked your hair and your boyfriend did too. You were kinda stressed about your appearance since Aaron was gonna introduce you to his team tonight. You had been together for a long time and even moved in together a few months ago. The team had agreed to eat out and Aaron thought it would be time to tell them. You were a little bit younger than the unit chief but that didn't matter. Hotch had told you a lot of stories about his friends and you were really curious to meet them.

Aaron had told you to come at 7 o'clock since he would already be there with the team. You took a deep breath as you walked into the cozy bar. You immediately spotted your boyfriend and his team. Hotch had been glancing at the door from the moment the team settled down so they knew their chief was expecting someone. Since it was their job to profile people they had known someone had entered Aaron's life, but they weren't expecting...you.

You waved at your boyfriend, he came over to give you a hug and he led you to his table. "Everyone, I want you to meet my boyfriend Y/N." Penelope yelped as she went to hug you, telling you how she loved your hair. Morgan shook your hand grinning, Reid gave a little wave while Emily and JJ followed Penelope's example. Rossi smiled widely as he slapped your back.

You sat down next to Aaron and ordered your favorite drink. Meanwhile, the team (mainly Penelope) were overwhelming you with questions. They were pretty surprised to find out you were the complete opposite of your boyfriend. The rest of the evening was nice, you talked a lot and the team adored you. . You talked about your interests, Spencer gave you some interesting facts, Penelope gave some hair advice and Rossi even gave cooking tips.

When you all said your goodbyes you went back to your flat with your amazing boyfriend. "They loved you" he smiled. You kissed him tenderly "They love you too."